• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Now it's Kvyat vs Verstappen at the end of the field, lol.

Why even start like this just delay the race
I do wish they'd add a rules provision for stars that would otherwise be started behind the SC. Delay by 10 minutes as the keep scouting the track. After a half hour, whatever, but that would be long enough for running water to drain off of most tracks after it's stopped raining.

We're going to get radio calls from drivers en masse soon, desperate to start.

Ark

Why do they always seem to leave the SC out for longer than it needs to be? Always.

The irony of everyone complaining about the SC start, is that if they hadn't done this, someone would've crashed and we'd have a SC anyway :lol

Upinsmoke

Remember when F1 cars used to race in the wet. Seriously whats the point in having a wet compound if every time it rains they red flag it or bring a safety car out.

Blablurn

the state of modern formula 1

image.php

Mohonky

Remember when F1 cars used to race in the wet. Seriously whats the point in having a wet compound if every time it rains they red flag it or bring a safety car out.
Wonder this myself, if the full wet goes on, the race is stopped. They'll go a few laps and be straight onto the inter. Or as usually happens, they go onto inter before the safety even pulls off

Spades

The fact that they'll be pitting for intermediate tyres within a lap or two of the SC coming in pretty much emphasises the point that it's been out for way too long.

NHale

Embarassing. May as well start pitting to intermediates.

Meanwhile at the 24hrs of the Green Hell drivers were driving with more standing water, night and fog. Grow some balls little boys.

Aiii

So not worth it
I like how everyone is all "FIA are wimps" but when Bianchi's family sues them for being neglegent and not stopping the race in wet conditions everyone goes "oh yeah, they have a point, boo FIA"

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Embarassing. May as well start pitting to intermediates.

Meanwhile at the 24hrs of the Green Hell drivers were driving with more standing water, night and fog. Grow some balls little boys.

It's not the drivers' fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom