• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two weeks from now we'll get the usual "better luck next year" from Ferrari

They said they're already focusing on 2017, afaik. And 2018, because they already know next year is going to be shit, too. Can't wait to see them fighting the McLaren next year.

Zeknurn

The rain radio message is nothing but another FOM cocktease. Soon we will get the Hamilton technical problems message and Toto "We almost retired both cars and Red Bull kept us honest"

NewDust

Did someone else noticed someone having a slip course from a helicopter shot. I know races can be boring, but surely not that boring...

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Not a great race. It had some great moments, but it's just not very engaging when the race win is not really contested.

Zeknurn

Another poor race aside from some good driving by Magnussen and Alonso. I'm glad I watched the GP2 and GP3 races because all four of them were great.

Chuck

Still without luck
It's a real shame nico sucks so much that he's handed Lewis 3 consecutive championships.

Imagine if any other driver was in his car.

That crash in Spain crushed Rosberg's very soul, since he's been a total disaster since. Took advantage of Lewis choking in qualifying at Baku at least.

Ferrari is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom