• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man what the fuck happened to Rosberg? I'm not rooting for the dude, but I expected more from him, holy shit lol. I expected his points lead to at least last into the second half of the season, but this? Fuck he's behind by 19 points going into the summer break.
I think this best sums up his points lead and championship battle:
x7IOAFw.gif

DBT85

Man what the fuck happened to Rosberg? I'm not rooting for the dude, but I expected more from him, holy shit lol. I expected his points lead to at least last into the second half of the season, but this? Fuck he's behind by 19 points going into the summer break.
I think this best sums up his points lead and championship battle:
x7IOAFw.gif

Seems about right.

He's so clever though and doesn't have a haircut that upsets me and doesn't enjoy singing music so I'm sure he'll be working hard after the summer break
to come second

Seems about right.

He's so clever though and doesn't have a haircut that upsets me and doesn't enjoy singing music so I'm sure he'll be working hard after the summer break
to come second
Oh please he'll probably be bottle feeding his daughter during the summer break.

Zaru

Can you imagine Rosberg tonight.

He fucked up the start.
The team fucked up his pitstop.
He fucked up an overtake to receive a penalty.
Then the team fucked up his pitstop AGAIN.

There can't possibly be a hint of a smile on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom