• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBT85

Is it really that smart to start with the soft tires tomorrow if you are at the risk of losing places at and after the start because other cars start with supersofts?
I think the safer option is just creating a gap from the start

Edit: ok forget it. Others also on soft

Supers are going to be pretty shagged after a quali lap on this track at these temps, everyone will want to start on Softs I think.

Mastah

Is it really that smart to start with the soft tires tomorrow if you are at the risk of losing places at and after the start because other cars start with supersofts?

It served Rosberg quite well in China.

Hasney

Yeah, the supersofts are lasting around 10 laps from what they're saying. You probably don't want to start on a worn set if you can help it.

Mastah

Jenson, you beauty! Comfortably in Q3, great progress by Honda.

As I expected with Danny, it was close, but not close enough, 3 tenths in.

Shaneus

Fuck, so it looks like Star Sports is no longer streaming F1 at all, meaning now I have no way of watching/streaming F1 live. Fuck you, everyone responsible :/

dakun

Just saw this and had to share. Sky Germany control room. Look at the names they chose for each monitor. "beauty"
DhjNrsm.jpg

DBT85

Just saw this and had to share. Sky Germany control room. Look at the names they chose for each monitor. "beauty"
DhjNrsm.jpg

lol. It's the monitor that they'll have any "beauty shots" in. So that shot for example, or a nice shot at the end of the race of everyone walking down the grid etc.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.

"Beauty shot" is a known term.

Also I believe this is now the same control room for all Sky F1 feeds.

Does Rosberg know he only has pole by a tenth? That should be worrisome.

Kimi in really good shape, starting on the softs.

Lewis should start from pit lane on the SSofts, pit on lap 1 and then get on with it. He's fixated on starting on the grid, apparently not learning his lesson after China.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I do not think that anyone is close to Mercedes on softs. Their FP long runs were much faster than any other team's and they have more softs available than Ferrari / RBR.

Again - supersofts will be useless tomorrow if temps stay as high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom