• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

Montreal's Formula E circuit revealed:

CvS7CAKXgAEtjCO.jpg

That was in the city I live in; pretty cool.

Bela cidade, gajo!

Although the news say winter testing will be in Barcelona (autosport)

I just got some news that it has been agreed to be held in bahrain

Can anyone confirm?

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Latest driver market rumors by AMuS twitter:
- Bottas to stay one year at Williams
- Nasr has a good chance to end in Force India
- Magnussen could stay in Renault

Aiii

So not worth it
They should attach electrodes to Crofty's testicles and zap the tiny fuckers everytike he complains and whines about track limits throughout the season. Stfu Crofty, it doesn't fucking matter as long as every car has he same rules applied to them. Ffs

Mohonky

Between the stupid Vettel mistakes and all round piss poor performance, its like Ferrari managed to break Vettel in a new record of just 2 seasons. It took Alonso at least 4 before realising his will was drained dry.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
What happened? The US GP never gets shown live on terrestrial TV in the UK and the highlights will be on too late for me to stay up to watch the race and not feel like a zombie in work the next day, so I've hardly ever get to see this race.
Messed up with timing on the track.
(probably also lack of grip in the corners)
Andrew Benson ‏@andrewbensonf1 18m18 minutes ago

Am hearing Ferrari urgently looking for a top aerodynamicist but everyone locked down by contracts. James Allison's available, I believe...

Fox Mulder

Between the stupid Vettel mistakes and all round piss poor performance, its like Ferrari managed to break Vettel in a new record of just 2 seasons. It took Alonso at least 4 before realising his will was drained dry.

He ran right into that shitshow too. Could have stayed at redbull, who only really had to wait for Renault to get their engine right.

It is astonishing just how much it seems like he couldn't give a fuck this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom