• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yagami_Sama

Moto 3 race was very good. It is a pity that I just watched the last lap. They need to plan better their schedule. It is not good put raced in the same time.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ferrari needs to have running engines and not lose their shit before Shanghai starts.

I think they have some serious issues with their PU that are appearing at quite random moments.

Moto 3 race was very good. It is a pity that I just watched the last lap. They need to plan better their schedule. It is not good put raced in the same time.

Moto2 is in 30 minutes.

markao

Shame Ferrari engine and Bottas kept us from getting a good race at the front. Haas second race and again picking the right strategy when some that have been there for at lot longer, looking at you Williams, messing it up. Good points also for Danny and Max.

Let's hope Ferrari get to grips with their issues, because the rest is miles away from the front.

Mastah

So unless Renault delivers something magic with their PU update in Canada, we're in for Mercedes/Ferrari podium in every single race (as long as they stay out of trouble/mechanical problems), maybe except Monaco and Singapore with Red Bull. 1 minute over everyone else, holy shit.

Good job RoGro with that 2015 Ferrari. I bet Williams, Force India and Sauber are seething.

olore

Weirdly enough I think this reality check is exactly what Lewis needed. He doesn´t sound too shaken either.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
After first two races, Williams is the biggest disappointment of this season

Haas car is a mix of 2015 and 2016 Ferrari

Switching to night race has turned this track into awesome.

New tyre freedom this year has worked out extremely well. Clutch changes, too.

Revert the damn qualifying format. Please.

Baku F1 race start time changed but Le Mans 24 Hours clash remains

The Azerbaijani government has this year cancelled daylight saving time, which means the race will now start at 5pm local time and not the originally scheduled 6pm.

As the current two-hour time difference to Europe is sustained, it means the race start will be exactly when Le Mans concludes.

"We had verbal confirmation about a week ago [from the FIA and FOM regarding a start-time change], just after Australia," said race CEO Arif Rahimov.

"Now it is confirmed and we've transferred the time, so we will start at 5pm, a 3pm start European time, which is still the same finishing time as Le Mans."

There had been early suggestions of retaining a 6pm start - 4pm in Europe - to provide an hour gap to avoid the clash with Le Mans.

But Rahimov said: "We can't do an hour gap because it means the race would start too late, which is two and a half hours before sunset.

"So there is no gap. Le Mans will finish and then Formula 1 will start.
Motherfuckers.

Next F1 race is in China? Fuck that, not going to wake up early. Have the season opener of WEC.

Ark

I think at this point DC could host an F1 show himself quite easily and naturally.

If DC doesn't move to Sky in 2019 it will be a fucking travesty.

DNvI2Sr.gif

Danielsan

All the Verstappen hate on GAF. Can't wait for the salt when he has a car that allows him to fight for the podium.

Another fun race. Great job by Grosjean and Vandoorne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom