• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
exciting race but got little bit bored so...

5GRZHsY.png

Thank you based god.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Isn't Ferrari supposed to have turbo issues that cost them .5 seconds a lap? So they'd have won this race with a 20 second lead if it was fixed? Or is it all just bs?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
I can imagine the fireworks being slightly distracting when you're still trying to finish your lap.

Baring the same old same old podium, exciting race. Good stuff Haas, hopefully we can see both Mercedes and Ferrari's duke it out in China.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well done to Rosberg for winning at Bahrain. Raikkonen gets another 2nd (!) And Hamilton 3rd. Ricciardo 4th and Grosjean 5th. What a start for the new team.

Great to see Manor fighting to the end too. Only 13th for Wehrlein but 10x better than last year.

mclem

I wasn't clear quite when C4 would go to the postrace adbreak, I thought it might be before the podium, but we've not had it yet.

Edit: And as soon as I hit post, it starts.

Ark

Great result again for Grosjean and Haas, and a really good debut for Vandoorne too!

Fun race, if you ignore the top 3.

Zaru

Rosberg getting that 5 streak. Only 9 drivers reached that or higher. But this was really not Hamilton's day.

Vandoorne getting the first McLaren point is hilarious.
Nice showing of Wehrlein.

Dat Haas on 5.

MrKaepora

What is happening with those Force India?

Haas is a sure suprise this season, great job by Grojean.

Nice victory by Rosberg and the Mercedes will have another season seeing everyone else by the mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom