• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

thenexus6

"Lewis you seem calm"

He looks the opposite.

So Lewis starts in 10th - does he have another penalty? That way Jenson will move up into 10th.

spuckthew

Fuck this shit. Fans being robbed of a title fight, Rosberg gradually being handed that trophy on a silver platter.

Lewis always seems terrible with the media.

He's a lot better than he used to be. In this instance, I think the bad luck has caught up with him though. I'd feel pretty down if, through no fault of my own, my championship chances were continuing to fade on a race-by-race basis.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Well let's be honest, Rosberg was never going to win the WDC on talent.

Hasney

Another Rosberg win, Leicester winning the title
and AJ Styles winning SHUTTUP WRESTING COUNTS even though that won't happen
would make it one helluva day for sport for me tomorrow.

In that case just have reverse grids.

No, just enjoy it when there's issues rather than make it happen artificially.

nekkid

Another Rosberg win, Leicester winning the title
and AJ Styles winning SHUTTUP WRESTING COUNTS even though that won't happen
would make it one helluva day for sport for me tomorrow.

So you think a lack of competition makes sport exciting? Funny - I keep hearing people say the opposite about F1.

Bullshit. This will be a Rosberg championship. Winning without really doing anything.
I'm physically nauseated by Rosberg at this point, but I don't mind him winning a championship if he actually works for it. That's not what's being set up. The only thing that any consolation to this is that the races have been extremely fun watching Hamilton work his ass off fighting through the field despite Mercedes' best efforts to ruin his races with pit strategy.

Those vortex slow-mo shots are freaking awesome.

nekkid

Good for them. I always enjoy seeing someone who hasn't won the title win it. Riccardo for 2017!

Leicester are winning on merit, though. Not because every other team had food poisoning.

RoKKeR

Well that was anti-climactic. Like the grid tomorrow, nice to see Williams up there. I'm sure they'll fuck up their race strategy though.

Dilly

Banned
Facebook comments show me the truth.

If nico wins this years championship he will be the most undeserving champ in the history of f1!! No threat from anyone just gifted the championship!! It's a conspiracy because lewis has a la ferrari and got rid of his merc so the team are pissed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom