• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2016 Season |OT| This thread is unavailable due to a copyright claim by FOM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dilly

Banned
Yes.

You wanted him to be DQed instead of getting a stop-and-go.

You can't properly investigate an incident during the race when you actually have to, you know, watch the race and don't have ANY data and can't talk to the drivers or do basically anything you'd have to do actually investigate the incident. So, if you DQ someone during the race, it's without an investigation that would lead you to actually know if you should DQ him.

Because I assume it is properly investigated before giving any punishment in the first place. I don't believe they're essentially adding +-30s to his finish time with a stop and go on a hunch. They have access to all the data to properly judge what went wrong.

So, no.

Aiii

So not worth it
Kind of glad I am not as jaded as some of you guys. You should stop watching for a bit, if you dislike it so much.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Well, that's a sign of changing times. A Red Bull struggling to overtake a Manor. On worse tyres sure but never would have happened before this year.

Yagami_Sama

Commentators here in my country, Brazil are the same. The Brazilian driver is always a genius and the team always screw him. He never committed a mistake just the other drivers. Right now they are praising Nasr he is so skilled and it is a pity that Sauber sucks and it is ruining his career. One funny thing is that they are complain about driver who bought a seat in the grid like, Nasr did the same thing and it is okay it is how things work today, other driver is not right because need to deserve the spot.

spuckthew

Weird that Rosberg isn't in the top 10 speed trap. I guess the reason he's been faster in S3 all weekend is because he's put a lot more downforce on his car?

stryke

Our Aussie commentators don't even bother. They just play the British commentary and just do a small chit chat after the race finishes.

Yeah but how many other countries do RTL provide the commentary for? Sky have mentioned plenty of times how they provide commentary around the world for many countries. It might be an idea once in a while to remember that not everyone watching is in the UK or gives a shit about Hamilton?

Looking at the UK ratings, not even the people in the Uk.

This track will forever remain boring until 1-stoppers are impossible. Even if they'd have brought the ultrasoft here, they could still have qualified on the supersoft and changed to softs.
RBR totally missed strategy with going on mediums.
Might as well be bold? It's at least different. I was wondering if Hamilton was going to try this with his choice of starting tyre.

TCRS

Banned
why is channel 4 not showing the race? the german commentary is killing me with boredom.. hamilton overtook bottas, I didn't even realize it.

chadskin

ChXyLk1W4AAD39s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom