• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

dakun

The way Alonso is driving I'm convinced that Mclaren with a working engine would be a top 5 contender battling with red bull.

JDB

Banned
Grosjean driving around

PvZ4Tsh.gif

Danielsan

Granted, Vandoorne is driving a shitbox and has arguably the best drive in the field as his teammate, but seeing Alonso hit Q3 must be awfully humbling.

Zaru

Vandoorne, Palmer and Stroll again over 1 second slower than their teammates. Embarrassing.

Vandoorne really has no business being in a category with these other two, but I guess Alonso is just utterly killing it at the moment.

Jibbed

Vandoorne really has no business being in a category with these other two, but I guess Alonso is just utterly killing it at the moment.

Yeah, this.

Alonso is still at the top of his game, arguably driving better than the front-runners right now.

dakun

Even with a Mclaren, being the only driver not getting out of q1 this season is not a good look for him. Of course he still has an excuse the other two have not.
(Being a rookie is no excuse for driving this slow)

Theorry

Only Palmer is bad really. I mean its his second season already. The other guys are in the first season and have the most experienced guys in the other car. And Alonso lap was just crazy.
And Hulk is new in the team also. And already killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom