• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blastoise

Banned
2017 Stewards:

NPWt9KE.gif

Lima

Hamilton and Vettel are running an entire different race. Jesus only Riccardo hasn't been lapped yet.

Honestly if Ferrari weren't competitive this year I think I wouldn't be watching a single race. Can you imagine Merc dominance like last year with this field?

Lima

Mercedes actually didn't fuck up. Interesting. Thought that late pit stop after the VSC ended by Hamilton was a bad move. Tires last no problem.

LeonSPBR

Honestly if Ferrari weren't competitive this year I think I wouldn't be watching a single race. Can you imagine Merc dominance like last year with this field?

Me too. I watched the first and second race last year and I stopped. Now this year is going to be different.

Ah. Clarification on the HAM/VET incident.
Penalty is only in play if the off-track vehicle goes over the speed humps. Hamilton was able to rejoin on the inside of the humps.

JDB

Banned
Yeah, it's kind of the opposite of last year where the championship fight is entertaining this year, but everything else is not particularly interesting.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
What a cracking season this is.

Not really. This will be classed as an exciting race, but next to fuck all is happening after the first 2 and a few retirements.

The races are as bad or worse than they have ever been.

Zeknurn

If Ferrari seriously think that tyre deg is a thing in 2017 they deserve to lose. These softs can go race distance and more.

Pirelli should bring ultra softs, super softs and softs to every race instead of these boring tyres.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom