• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaru

Mercs and Ferraris looking mostly on par again, but then again so was FP1 in Monaco. Let's see how their setup adjustments change things.

Zeknurn

Mercs and Ferraris looking mostly on par again, but then again so was FP1 in Monaco. Let's see how their setup adjustments change things.

Saturday and Sunday are going to be much hotter which isn't going to help Mercedes.

@adamcooperF1
The FIA's power unit update reveals that all four Mercedes customer cars have changed to the latest spec for this weekend

Hopefully this will move them closer to Red Bull.

Zaru

Honestly, this whole Honda project is going to leave McLaren without sponsors, half the budget and no star driver. They'll be permanently Williams'd.

Mastah

DB5DxQWVwAE3Tui.jpg:large

Zaru

Apparently the Alonso issue wasn't related to the engine.

Honestly, as shit as the Honda engine is, the car itself breaks down too much as well.

KVY is awesome, but it's even funnier that Charlie gives him a serious answer about moving the wall.

Massa complaining about high kerbs? I'm shocked, I say, shocked! He had a hilarious time in India in 2011(?) I think where he pegged his Ferrari on the same oversized kerb 3 times over the course of the weekend and he decided to blame the kerb instead of his not just staying on the goddamn track. He'd had kerbing PTSD ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom