• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Doh F1 on c4 clashes with the MS E3 press conference. What time is the live race on sky? Not sure it's worth a sport day pass though..

DrM

Redmond's Baby
At least track is wide enough

Buemi will probably win in the end

EDIT: That Buemi full screen appearance was stuff from nightmares

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Three lockups in a row :D

Who will mess up the minimum pit stop time?

EDIT: Incredible, first race without blunders :D

Razgreez

The current situation at the front reminds of the 2000 season in that there's a very real possibility of Vettel at least reaching Schumacher's 7 championships under the current regulations with this Ferrari

DrM

Redmond's Baby
It is pretty incredible how Mercedes screwed themselves with their long as Monday concept this season

xrnzaaas

I wonder if Williams will keep Massa for another year. He is doing an okay job, but maybe Stroll's dad will pay them more money to hire a driver closer to his son's skills so he doesn't look so bad (hello Palmer).

Spades

At this rate, Stroll's money can't be worth it for Williams by the time you factor in the potential lost TV money and also the cost of repairs, potential lack of sponsor opportunities, etc.

I'd like to see Wehrlein in the no.1 Williams next year, I reckon's he's good and experienced enough now.

Do you guys think it would be in his best interests at this point for Stroll to do what Grosjean did in 2010 and take a step back to F2? Whether or not his dad would let him is another matter but he's blatantly not experienced enough for F1, if he doesn't change anything his career will be dead by the end of next year for sure.

Mastah

There was live interview with Robert Kubica during FP3 on Italian Sky:

DB9yWC5XsAAAmY-.jpg:large

Hopefully we'll see English version of it on British Sky, since they are sharing stuff, but apparently what Rob said is that he knows he can do the same job as 6 years ago, he wants to go all in and, as he promised to himself, we'll see him again in F1 paddock only when he's back as a full time driver.

Short clip from this test:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEF9SUUr2FE

DD

I'd like to see Wehrlein in the no.1 Williams next year, I reckon's he's good and experienced enough now.

Do you guys think it would be in his best interests at this point for Stroll to do what Grosjean did in 2010 and take a step back to F2? Whether or not his dad would let him is another matter but he's blatantly not experienced enough for F1, if he doesn't change anything his career will be dead by the end of next year for sure.

The difference here is that Grosjean was always fast, but he was completely nuts. Stroll is just nuts.

Mastah

Oh, they've just showed interview in English. Damn, I want him back as much as to see Fernando in competetive car, make it happen, please.

Aiii

So not worth it
i feel kind of bad for all those Stroll supporters. I mean, it sucks enough having a good driver from your country stuck in a bad car, but having a terrible driver in a pretty decent car is the absolute worst.

Mastah

That's why these onboard camera positions are absolutely useless, you can't see how close drivers are to the walls, because you can't see anything on the right side. Bring back good old T-cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom