• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xando

So i guess i can go back to not bothering with qualifying again.

As expected neither Ferrari nor RB could keep up with them in development

End of Q3

TDcZ7yT.gif

Xando

It is a track that heavily relies on engine power for quick lap times. stop all the doomsday talk, sjees.

While i agree, you don't magically start to be a second quicker due to a engine heavy track. It's not like ferrari engine suddenly turned into a honda engine

Aiii

So not worth it
Gear sync issue with VER after the red flag, wasn’t able to improve and lost .2s in the last sector as a result. Would have been third.

That RB13 is a shitbox.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Havent seeb it but did not expect a Hamilton pole....

Where did that come from?

It came from him being faster than everyone else in all sessions except that one run where he messed up in the last sector. as long as he got a clean lap it was pretty set he'd get pole

Baku, Silverstone, Austria, Hungary, Spa, and Monza, 5 out of 6 of those tracks are power circuits, Hamilton has an opportunity to go on a big points run.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
The Red Bull cars had pretty good pace during the FP sessions, so I'm pretty confident a podium position is achievable by either driver.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Oh lol. Johnny Cecotto Jr not only stalled on the grid and then immediately crashed coming out of the pits, but apparently he was speeding through pit lane as well and has been handed a 5-place grid penalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom