• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Why does that car merit a safety car, anyway? Seriously, just hoist it out like any competent city track does. ...oh, right.

Well done Baku!

Par Score

Like I said during qualifying, these amateurs will take way too long to do a simple recovery job and ruin the race.

Marshalling is a vastly undervalued art, and these guys aren't up to it.

The SC might be extra slow, but goddamn I wouldn't want to drive a road car around this death trap with any sort of pace. They probably are instructed to keep it below a certain speed on the front straight, too.

This track is a dumpster fire, ugh. Spend some cash and fly the god-tier Monaco marshals in next year.

roytheone

All Max needs now is a RIC podium to finish off

Can you imagine the shitstorm if red bull would ever try to pull some teamorder/better gear to benefit RIC over Max because RIC is way ahead of Max in the rankings purely because Max his car was shit? I see about 0 % chance Max would accept that :)

Grug

74oyiHD_d.jpg

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
Somebody should enforce the distance to the safety car rule.

Lol, Hamilton wanted to slow down so Bottas can reach the end again, team told him to watch the distance to SC.

Aiii

So not worth it
Can you imagine the shitstorm if red bull would ever try to pull some teamorder/better gear to benefit RIC over Max because RIC is way ahead of Max in the rankings purely because Max his car was shit? I see about 0 % chance Max would accept that :)

There is no chamionship in play so this scenario wouldn’t happen anyways.

Zeknurn

Oh, when did that happen? I haven't been following the news lately. Would that explain their subpar performance compared to earlier this season?

It's just AMuS drawing conclusions from the data in practice but they have lost quite a bit on the straight here compared to Mercedes.

http://www.auto-motor-und-sport.de/...-qualifying-wie-in-alten-zeiten-12191564.html

Also when Horner was talking to Sky he said that engineers moving from Ferrari to Mercedes helped them to know where to look and it's why the FIA once again stated it's against the rules and they will come down hard on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom