• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkinstinct

...lacks reading comprehension.
I really do not understand this. How is the track at fault that Ocon cannot help but burrow his car into Perez, for example?

It's the track's fault that cars can't be gotten off the road without a SC. Otherwise we wouldn't have had the Ocon Perez situation.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Vettel is the biggest fucking prick.

And yet people here say Hamilton deserves a penalty. Vettel expected him to accelerate and he didn't.

Hasney

Yeah, fuck me. Maybe telemetry says Hamilton was at fault for that first impact, maybe not. But fucking hell that ram after.

5 second for Hamilton throw Vettel out and hope the Williams keep the 1-2!

Spades

Can't do any work on the car under a Red Flag.

Can only be the fault of the car behind, 100% Vettel.

Have a fucking word with yourself. "Can only be the fault of the car behind" - so, if the guy in front slams on the brakes, he isn't part responsible for getting tagged?

Grug

Yeah that tag by Vettel looks bad.

Hamilton hit the brakes twice. Flog.

But yeah, you can't retaliate like that. He might be done.

Par Score

That's got to be a HUGE penalty for Vettel INTENTIONALLY ramming into Hamilton.

That needs to be whatever the highest penalty they can give is. That should be a race ban. That is absolutely disgraceful.

Have a fucking word with yourself. "Can only be the fault of the car behind" - so, if the guy in front slams on the brakes, he isn't part responsible for getting tagged?

Care to try that again after seeing the full replay?

McNum

I really do not understand this. How is the track at fault that Ocon cannot help but burrow his car into Perez, for example?
Drivers making a mess, sure, not on Baku.

Baku taking several minutes to remove a stalled car? Them not taking advantage of the Safety Car already on track to do some carbon sweeping? Them actually needing to stop the race to do that?

That's all on Baku.

Randdalf

Doesn't look like HAM did anything wrong, he was just going slowly and VET didn't expect it. More likely that VET's overreaction nets him a penalty.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I have.

Vettel hit Hamilton, then for good measure, purposefully rammed Hamilton.

Thats a black flag.

Absolutely. He didn't brake, he just didn't accelerate.

Purposefully driving into another car is a black flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom