• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, looks like I'm missing quite an eventful drama filled race, getting updates through twitter on my phone while getting blasted at a party, no idea why anyone would schedule one to start at 12pm on a Sunday :p

Aiii

So not worth it
All of you asking for black flags, just remember that if Seb and Lewis finish on the podium we will get a very awkward moment when they prepare for the podium in that small room. We may even get some punches thrown around. ;P

Only if Lewis loses.

TCRS

Banned
Coulthard tries to justify what Vettel did. He didn't do it intentionally, just happened.

yK5nVWj.jpg

Hasney

No-one can really say if Hamilton is at fault or not without the telemetry. I think people with eyes can see Vettel is at fault afterwards. Intentional ram or not, there was no need to get alongside him to complain anyway.

John_B

From the footage alone it doesn't look like Hamilton was slamming the breaks. Vettel was very close as if he was expecting the restart right at that moment.

I don't see how Hamilton is penalized and Vettel isn't considering how Vettel went and bumped Hamilton afterwards. Either way it will likely be a discussion for the ages.

s_mirage

Without data I'm less clear on whether Hamilton should be punished, but I wouldn't oppose Vettel being black flagged for that. At the very least he needs a stiff penalty, you can't just allow deliberately hitting someone.

Xando

No-one can really say if Hamilton is at fault or not without the telemetry. I think people with eyes can see Vettel is at fault afterwards. Intentional ram or not, there was no need to get alongside him to complain anyway.

He literally braked after the corner. That doesn't happen because of some issue

Animal

Banned
SEBASTIAN VETTEL passes car ahead behind safety car and takes hands off wheel and lets his car roll into competitors car at super low speed. A 4-time formula 1 world champion did this by accident? If you think so you're high on some good stuff!

Jucksalbe

Banned
So what's the maximum penalty both Hamilton and Vettel could get for this? Not sure about the first incident (looks more like Hamilton's fault, but dunno), but surely Vettel purposefully ramming Hamilton is gonna lead to a heavy penalty?

JDB

Banned
SEBASTIAN VETTEL passes car ahead behind safety car and takes hands off wheel and lets his car roll into competitors car at super low speed. A 4-time formula 1 world champion did this by accident? If you think so you're high on some good stuff!
I mean it's not exactly much better if he did so by accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom