• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griss

Heartbreaking for Stroll god damn. Wish the TV had been focusing on that rather than Ricky crossing the line, it was clear that 2nd was going to be close.

Mohonky

That is some serious bullshit. I've never been more annoyed at a result.

Vettel runs into someone out of anger and gets a non-penalty against chamlionship rival Hamilton who got his own stop go because ofna clip on his headrest.

There is no way Vettel should have gotten anything less than a DSQ but he still extends his championship lead.

Zeknurn

It's too bad we missed out on a Vettel Hamilton podium with Valsecchi doing the interviews but I'm glad for Ricciardo and Stroll.

Lima

That is some serious bullshit. I've never been more annoyed at a result.

Vettel runs into someone out of anger and gets a non-penalty against chamlionship rival Hamilton who got his own stop go because ofna clip on his headrest.

There is no way Vettel should have gotten anything less than a DSQ but he still extends his championship lead.

I can taste the salt over here.

Rodelero

Can't help but smile at the make up of the top three, pity Stroll just lost out. Lost a great deal of respect for Vettel today. The stewards have a lot to answer for in regards to how someone that intentionally crashed into another driver - under safety car - was allowed to extend their Championship lead. It felt like the penalty was designed to allow them to continue racing, rather than the appropriate punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom