• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

nny

POINTS FOR MCLAREN

siren.gif~c200

That is some serious bullshit. I've never been more annoyed at a result.

Vettel runs into someone out of anger and gets a non-penalty against chamlionship rival Hamilton who got his own stop go because ofna clip on his headrest.

There is no way Vettel should have gotten anything less than a DSQ but he still extends his championship lead.

I thought you read the rules.

McNum

Honestly, this race really couldn't have ended in any other way.

Crazy race. Not what I'd call good racing, but immensely entertaining. Baku is a terrible track, but in al the right ways. So bad. So good. So fun.

Can we get more races like this?

Mohonky

I thought you read the rules.

Which part of my post contradicts what the rules are exactly?

Vettel intentionally rammed another driver, under a safety car of all things, thats a DSQ anyway you look at it.

And Hamilton had the unusual luck of having his headrest unclip. Vettel drove like an asshole and Hamilton didnt put a foot wrong and Vettel extends his lead....

Zeknurn

Being a lap down and finishing second just shows what a two tier Formula this is. Hopefully Brawn will be able find a solution to make the grid more competitive.

Yagami_Sama

Vettel increases his lead is just so wrong.

Stroll on the podium, Alonso on the points.

Yup what a weird race.

The predictions this weekend will be horrible.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I'm at Williams this week. Should be a great mood.

I find their frothing on-air masturbation over Hamilton much more offensive.

"What did I do that was dangerous driving" was probably the most offensive thing said all race.

Damn, shame FIA was too scared to punish HAM's brake check just so that we'd get a 'race'. Bottas knocked out Kimi for good measure too.

Ah well, evens out in the end I guess.

And what a bitch move with zero respect for your team mate to even ask for that. Besides if it goes wrong then Vettel goes past Bottas with DRS.

What the fuck?

He asked that IF Bottas isnt fighting for a position to help push Vettel back into him. Of course Lewis would want the most points for his team and himself. He wasnt asking to pass Bottas, and he didnt demand for Bottas to slow down. He asked for help.

Jesus, some people want to make everything into a big deal.

Rodelero

Damn, shame FIA was too scared to punish HAM's brake check just so that we'd get a 'race'. Bottas knocked out Kimi for good measure too.

Ah well, evens out in the end I guess.

Was there ever any actual evidence of a brake check? Looked fairly obvious that he just coasted round the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom