• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

DD

I was reading an article when I saw this:

2bOtnPT.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
That's interesting, Petronas were expected by some to leave the sport after the end of the Malaysian GP.

Looks like rumors were false, maybe some thought that with final Malaysian race for some time, Petronas would follow...
The message could not be clearer: although this may be our sport's final visit to Sepang for the foreseeable future, PETRONAS is committed to Formula One and to Mercedes-AMG Petronas Motorsport for the long term.
Press release

According to Twitter and live feeds the top prospect of British motorsport is having a blast
Palmer is trying very hard to unlock some pace, but he's used too much kerb at Brooklands and sent the car jumping.
"I'm getting some vibration from the engine. Fourth gear, high revs," reports Palmer.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Sitting at Club. We hear the following on the screens:

Pit wall: "there's yellows in sector 2"
Verstappen (laughing): "yeah that was because of me!"

Entire crowd laughs, and follows with a massive round of applause when he drives past.

Yeah, you don't get that at any other race.

Mohonky

So I'm just reading Ricciardo with a 5 place penalty for gearbox also.

So last weekend Hamilton had 5 places
This week Bottas and Ricciardo with 5 places

Ridiculous.

Of course Alonso with who knows how many.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
So I'm just reading Ricciardo with a 5 place penalty for gearbox also.

So last weekend Hamilton had 5 places
This week Bottas and Ricciardo with 5 places

Ridiculous.

Of course Alonso with who knows how many.

Alonso has a 30-place grid penalty :)

Juicy Bob

Fair play to Eddie.

His Petronas prediction is proven wrong, he goes to interview Toto Wolff about it and puts his hands up and admits he got it wrong.

Still the GOAT though.

tomtom94

Fair play to Eddie.

His Petronas prediction is proven wrong, he goes to interview Toto Wolff about it and puts his hands up and admits he got it wrong.

Still the GOAT though.

It's entirely possible Petronas deliberately leaked the info they were looking to leave to put pressure on Mercedes, but always intended to renegotiate. See also: this whole business with Cristiano Ronaldo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom