• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Why throw shade at Lidl?

Lidl is the best. Great quality, low prices, I would not mind their sponsorship at all. Their fresh bread department makes great work lunches.

Brand elitism at supermarkets (or food products in general) always puzzled me, though.

Great job from Grosjean, Stoffel and Hulk. Feels like Q3 could be boring now.

e: wow, what's up with the Lidl fanboys in here? I don't dislike Lidl, but their logo is disgusting and shouldn't be advertised anywhere.

Spades

Is Lidl sponsoring Toro Rosso for this weekend only or is it a new partnership? It kinda cheapens the car. Fits the team though, as Toro Rosso clearly is discount Red Bull.

They sponsored RBR last season.

lidl%2Bredbull%2Bracing%2Byougreeks.jpg

It’s pretty embarrassing for Palmer that next year his seat is going to be taken by a guy who will not only be quicker but doesn’t have complete appendages. Palmer sucks.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
Wouldn't surprise me if Lewis gets investigated for holding people up. Seems to be very close to doing it repeatedly, even before Grosjean spoke up.

Rolfgang

Got released into traffic and had to pass Sainz and somebody else, no improvement from Vandoorne, all will be normal with the next clean running in qualy. Alonso will comfortable beat him in the race.

I like how you even go to Alonso's defence for an obvious sarcastic comment. Such dedication.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
#hammerzeit

Bottas screwed his lap in the first sector and overall it was very messy lap

Good to see Kimi in front of Vettel. And Max will be right behind them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom