• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely INSANE lap. Embarrassed everyone else. Really good stuff.

Shame about Vettel. He made a mistake in the last corners, I think. Should still start faster than Kimi, though.

Rahvar

Absolutely INSANE lap. Embarrassed everyone else. Really good stuff.

Shame about Vettel. He made a mistake in the last corners, I think. Should still start faster than Kimi, though.

According to the computers the tires they sent Vettel out on used tires for the last attempt, had already ran for 3 laps. Embarrassing.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
It's not like he purposefully rammed into another car, or anything.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What did Vettel say over the radio? Couldn't understand it through all of the bleeps hahaha.

Shame for Bottas to have locked up like he did to start the lap. They didn't show his sector 3.

I'm excited for the start tomorrow.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Gasly, standing in for Buemi, only P16 in first practice at the New York ePrix. I don't think he's driven a Formula-E car before, so it'll be a bit of a learning curve for him.

Mohonky

You're very close!

Vettel:"What was that on the out lap. It was a s**t spot to be. Absolutely s**t spot. The opening of the lap was nowhere!"

Dude needs a chill pill :/

Actually he should probably consider that, its one thing to yell about others, but the big wigs don't like any criticism of Ferrari, warranted or not.

He'll wake up next to a horses head. If Ferrari dont deliver Vettel a WDC this year I dunno how long he would last at Ferrari, he had 1 bad season with Redbull after 4 titles and threw all the toys out, I cant see him lasting as long at Ferrari as Alonso did biting his tongue.

Dude needs a chill pill :/

Actually he should probably consider that, its one thing to yell about others, but the big wigs don't like any criticism of Ferrari, warranted or not.

He'll wake up next to a horses head. If Ferrari dont deliver Vettel a WDC this year I dunno how long he would last at Ferrari, he had 1 bad season with Redbull after 4 titles and threw all the toys out, I cant see him lasting as long at Ferrari as Alonso did biting his tongue.

Ferrari wants Vettel. It's entirely up to him if he wants to keep the Ferrari seat. He has not been confirmed for 2018 yet.

Aiii

So not worth it
LeClerc's car falling apart now.

He is just too fast for his car.

Fun fact: Back when VER was leaving Van Amersfoort Racing he recommended LeClerc to replace him, because he was the only driver capable of beating him in Karting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom