• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeknurn

Funny enough, it's going to start raining 14:00 here and keep on going until 18:00. If only if I could swap weather with Silverstone.

Waveset

Between a hangover and taking the tent down I never made it to the F2. But from a few hundred meteres away, they're definitely louder than the F1 cars.

Grug

I really can't understand why Hamilton not going to London is still such a burning issue.

Sick of hearing about it.

I really can't understand why Hamilton not going to London is still such a burning issue.

Sick of hearing about it.

It's because we all follow the news. British fans watching on Channel 4 who hadn't seen a peep of news wouldn't have seen any of the chatter around it so it was brought up for about a minute to just address it. Thems the breaks.

KdotIX

Sad to hear Martin Brundle taken ill, the guy's a legend just for his grid walks alone and that was a good look back on the feature. Hopefully he's ok.

Grug

Brundle looked fine at the start of the broadcast. Whatever it is, it has come on suddenly.

Really hope it's not serious.

frontieruk

They looked back at his first Grid Walk because this is its 20th anniversary.

Incredibly tasteless. Can we please not IMMEDIATLEY start with this baseles bullshit?

People are asking and he's had history of of this so bassless in we don't know yet but not in history of his health record, and I didn't say FUCK HES HAD A HEART ATTACK AGAIN HES GOING TO DIE!!!

I just put forward something that could be a very real situation on a very stressful weekend, so stop being a snowflake, there's not much that suddenly and unexpectedly comes on that drags you straight to a medical centre, its a worse case scenario yes, but one that'll unfortunately not be a surprise.

Anyway here's hoping it's some gastrointestinal illness from the lush food he's probably been eating this weekend, and hope for a quick recovery but it looks like a repeat of Monaco last year to me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom