• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Banned
Nice to see Hamilton can't just cruise to victory any more.
Ricciardo having the worst luck. :(
Sad we didn't get to see some BOT/HAM or RAI/VES action.

Razgreez

Drivers were supposed to be knackered by the end of the race because of these "monstrous" machines yet these guys were joking around on track trying to steal the fastest lap from each other

Congrats to Seb, refreshing to see the Mercs up against it. Kudos to Ferrari and man RBR have alot of work to do.

The actual racing though......yikes.

Dear Ferrari,

Please do not be the entitled elitist motherfuckers you always turn into when you win. Competition at the front is welcome, and I'd rather root for the teams up there than against.
Rosberg would have won this race.
Oh man, it's going to be fun saying this every time Lewis loses. Dammit Nico, why'd you have to run off like a coward?

xrnzaaas

Well damn, Hamilton won't win all races this year after all. ;p I really doubt that Ferrari can have such a strong car throughout the entire year, but I would be very happy if they did.

Sooo much bad luck for Ricciardo.. and in his home race. :( Same for Grosjean. Sucks to retire after a wonderful qualifying result.

Really...?

Yep! I've always vaguely been aware of F1 and meant to get into it, because the cars and tracks are so much more interesting than boring Nascar that people here in the US Midwest tend to prefer.

But this is the first year I actually lurked the preseason thread and read up on the history, and current teams and drivers. And now I've watched the opening race live with the app open and everything. That kicked ass! I'm definitely looking forward to China!

2YTpMoY.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
Yep! I've always vaguely been aware of F1 and meant to get into it, because the cars and tracks are so much more interesting than boring Nascar that people here in the US Midwest tend to prefer.

But this is the first year I actually lurked the preseason thread and read up on the history, and current teams and drivers. And now I've watched the opening race live with the app open and everything. That kicked ass! I'm definitely looking forward to China!

Try and not let the sour pusses rain on your parade. Welcome and enjoy!

Business

Mercedes threw away the victory with their awful strategy.

Ferrari needs to hire a decent team mate for Vettel.

All in all it's good there's some competition for Mercedes but the performance difference with the rest and even among the rest is way too big. The guy in 6th two seconds a lap slower than the leaders and the guy in 10th more than 3 seconds a lap slower, that's just ridiculous.

Theorry

Mercedes threw away the victory with their awful strategy.

Ferrari needs to hire a decent team mate for Vettel.

All in all it's good there's some competition for Mercedes but the performance difference with the rest and even among the rest is way too big. The guy in 6th two seconds a lap slower than the leaders and the guy in 10th more than 3 seconds a lap slower, that's just ridiculous.

The tyres were death for Lewis. Needed to pit.

Jezbollah

i said they were disappointed. Not that they thought it was undeserved or anything.

You said "robbed". I'd call that implying it being "underserved"

They're going on now about how this is great for the sport that a team can properly bring it to Mercedes straight from the off.

I know British media can be super biased when it comes to their sporting heroes, but right now you're grasping at something that isnt there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom