• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeknurn

Like Andrew Benson said following testing, when fuel corrected, this is the first good car Ferrari has built since 2008.

Thank you German Jesus.

Nicely done Vettel. Hopefully this is a preview of Ferrari being competitive this year, and not just a week one fluke compounded by a Merc strategy error.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I wouldn't bet my mortgage on Ferrari's development pace.

Still, at least the WDC leaderboard might move around a bit this year.

Cool, that was the first F1 race I've actually sat down and watched. That was fun.

Really...?

Ark

I never thought I'd be happy to see Vettel beat Hamilton on merit and be happy about it.

FINALLY SOME COMPETITION!

Lemonte

tdv2SfE.jpg

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Haha, Max wanting to have the fastest lap on his name.

He was told off as was Kvyat.

Vettel wins! Hamilton moaning his way to 2nd. Interesting start to 2017. I expect Mercedes to be strong at the coming Tilkedromes but still. Poor Alonso nursing a dog to almost 10th only for the car to fall apart.

Force India seems to have an OK car after all and STR are strong now they have an engine.

spuckthew

The worst possible outcome to this would be Vettel effortlessly winning his fifth fucking title. I want my HAM-VET title fight :(

I don't mind him getting it as long it goes to the wire.

McNum

Grande machina!

I hope this is a sign of things to come, Formula One is more fun when there's more than one team ahead. I'd love a Ferrari vs. Mercedes rivalry going back and forth, but let's see.

Yagami_Sama

The race was somewhat boring. But Mercedes will feel the pressure now.

Vettel won with more than 10 seconds ahead of Hamilton.

And this should the scenario in which Mercedes was used.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I wonder if Mercedes just turned the engine down after the pits, given the rumoured issues.

I must confess that, there is just one team on F1 that I can't stand and this is team is Ferrari.
I'm torn on this. I used to hate them so damn much for being a bunch of unethical cheating bastards, but then RBR took the crown for best cheaters for several years. Can't decide yet how much I actually care for the team doing better of if it's exclusively out of wanting to see more competition at the front. Ferrari hasn't been in a position to do anything to piss me off for 5 years or so, though I wonder how long that'll last.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom