• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCRS

Banned
what the fuck, di resta? did they kick the old man?

So I just saw this on Youtube, it's nuts. You blink you miss it.

J77HFPf.gif

lovely choreohraphy. and so calm.

Anyone else going to watch some of the Spa 24 hours tomorrow and Sunday? I got a thread up and running for that.

yeah I'm up. got my crisps, popcorn, energy drinks, everything ready. also bumped your thread.

Ennosuke

Very interesting to see how much a Mercedes Engine still matters. AMG, Force India, and Williams seem to be unusual weak so far.

Lima

Why are the Williams so fucking terrible this season lol. Like how on earth did Stroll luck on that podium in Baku. I'm baffled.

sTiTcH AU

I actually clapped for Di Resta then. That was awesome. I get super nervous before I do a race in iRacing, I could not even comprehend how he must have been before that session.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
I actually clapped for Di Resta then. That was awesome. I get super nervous before I do a race in iRacing, I could not even comprehend how he must have been before that session.

Probably excited. I imagine there's very little stress because expectations were probably not high (regarding his inexperience, rather than talent).

John_B

It looks to me that Di Resta would have beaten Stroll with a single practice session. He must have been holding back quite a bit to not bin the car.

From the look on the car and the car number, that's 3-4 years old maybe? I think they're even more impressive this year with the fatter rear tyres and they get them on just as quickly.

Hah, the Merc is 20 ticks faster than yesterday on the front straight. Spinal Tap mode engaged.

BigAl1992

Palmer's racing for his seat here. Either he improves or Kubica will be rubbing his hands with glee heading into next week's practice session.

dakun

Goodbye Palmer.

If Renault insists on having him stay for the next race, they deserve every non-point finish they get with him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom