• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rolfgang

I got this correct? Mercedes said to Hamilton that they will go with this set of tyres until the end of the race?

I also heared that, but it must be impossible. Some 40 odd laps on a single set of softs? The new tyres are way more durable it seems, but that run would be insane.

M52B28

Banned
I also heared that, but it must be impossible. Some 40 odd laps on a single set of softs? The new tyres are way more durable it seems, but that run would be insane.
Yeah, that's what they said. Considering his consistent laps, I feel like it could be possible since he isn't pushing the tires that hard.

That amount of laps does make me weary despite the odds of possibility.

Aiii

So not worth it
I doubt he can fend off VET especially if they still have to pit, but a 3rd place would be amazing still.

Never underestimate VER's tiremanagement.

The speed difference between Renault and Ferrari is a bigger worry.

John_B

Because stewards are more leniant now.

Do you really want a race to be decided because he was a meter to far to the left, on a wetter position than his regular place?
I'm all for not having penalties for every little incident, but I feel like the stewards should be consistent in their rulings. We have seen periods of inconsistency and it's frustrating for everyone.

I'd rather see 2 of these overtakes than 20 DRS overtakes. in a race

These overtakes wouldn't be possible without DRS unfortunately.

Regular slipstream in the straights isn't powerful enough to make up for the dirty air effect on the corners. Not with these cars.

Abu Dhabi 2010 never forget.

JDB

Banned
Never underestimate VER's tiremanagement.

The speed difference between Renault and Ferrari is a bigger worry.
Maaaaybe he can keep VET behind him like he did HAM last race, but I doubt it. Just too many laps remaining. We'll see.

TylerD

I'm all for not having penalties for every little incident, but I feel like the stewards should be consistent in their rulings. We have seen periods of inconsistency and it's frustrating for everyone.

Maybe if Vettel would have had a better start they penalize him. He didn't create or attain any kind of advantage really so no harm no foul

Dilly

Banned
It was just a (bad?) joke dude. Try and chill and enjoy this.

image.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom