• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hardly lucked out, Ferrari took a calculated risk which, being Ferrari, didn't pay off as you would expect given their tactical ineptness

Ferrari did a logical move in the first safety car by pitting.

They couldn't have predicted a second one would happen.

Ferrari tactics where shit last year but this time it wasn't really their fault.

2oBHjbj.png

KO4bfih.png

thanks

acm2000

Ferrari did a logical move in the first safety car by pitting.

They couldn't have predicted a second one would happen.

Ferrari tactics where shit last year but this time it wasn't really their fault.

Yeah but they pitted him too quick anyway, needed to time it for the end of vsc to keep the temps up

But as i said, it's Ferrari, any tactic they try has a high chance of going wrong as it's in their blood

Grug

Going to be a bit of a yawn of a race when we look back on it but I think we can safely say now that Vettel can take it to Hamilton this year.

Zaru

Well that's the race then, Vettel just got told to keep the gap.

Some nice overtakes though. Crazy Max podium (or Riccy?). Equal points for HAM and VET. Could be worse.

JDB

Banned
Going to be a bit of a yawn of a race when we look back on it but I think we can safely say now that Vettel can take it to Hamilton this year
Battle for first aside, I don't think it has been a boring race at all so far.

Even if Vettel weren't held up much, I feel Hamilton would still have at least a 1-2 second lead.

Being only 1-2 seconds in front by the end means you are mostly there thanks to strategy and track position and you don't have a real pace advantage.

If VET can get a few poles and Ferrari don't start making baffling tactics decisions we are in for some classic races.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom