• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

Banned
Both RIC and VER have done really well today. I don't really care who gets what place, but I hope they stay 3rd and 4th.

AcridMeat

Banned
Haas looking good. Cool to see the newer team sticking around.

McLaren Honda...sigh. Alonso deserves to be in that Ferrari instead of Kimi, hate to say it.

Haas looking good. Cool to see the newer team sticking around.

So letting a competent engineering company with decent funding get in F1 instead of some businessman with money and nothing else result in a better team that performs better and will probably last more than a few seasons without folding?

Who would have thought.

Max stop complaining that Haas is faster than you.

Aiii

So not worth it
Yeah, that doesn't fly as a reasonable excuse until you're actually behind the car ahead.

Especially when Verstappen has said he thinks the dirty air effect wasn't that bad throughout the pre-season.

It is a problem though that a backmarker is impacting a car almost a lap ahead due to causing dirty air. Would be nice if they found a fix.

Danielsan

Nicely done Max. I get his complaining. You are going for a podium. It's not a good look, but dirty air in the front and drs in the back with just a couple days of laps to go, it's not easy.

Yagami_Sama

I thought it would be a boring race and it ended up been a good one. I am just sorry for Alonso and Vandoorne, anothe "DNF" for them.

Horrible result for Bottas and both Redbull surprised me, I thougt that they would be fighting for p5 and p6.

Aiii

So not worth it
Nicely done Max. I get his complaining. You are going for a podium. It's not a good look, but dirty air in the front and drs in the back with just a couple days of laps to go.

A driver being frustrated and venting while full of adrenaline really isn't as bad as some people make it out to be.

AcridMeat

Banned
So letting a competent engineering company with decent funding get in F1 instead of some businessman with money and nothing else result in a better team that performs better and will probably last more than a few seasons without folding?

Who would have thought.
Didn't expect the animosity, I haven't watched F1 much since 2014 when they first entered, so I didn't know the details.

Nice drive from the Red Bulls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom