• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastah

Jonny #LH44 🇬🇧‏ @jhealey1995 57s57 seconds ago

Update: Monger has thankfully been successfully extracted from the car and has been loaded into the air ambulance

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Slight OT, but just saw a nasty crash in BTCC/Ford Formula 4, onboard camera while they went into the back of I believe a stationary F4 car.
Ah, I turned on the BTCC to see this mentioned.

Hoping the guy is ok.

Anyway, 3 MGU-H for Honda already this weekend? I have no words.

Hoping to see an epic 3 way battle between Bottas, Hamilton and Vettel today and Hulk to get into the top 6 somehow.

Mastah

"Great performance by both Enstone boys"

Does Palmer pay for these accolades or Sky and Channel 4 think people are that blind and stupid?

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Looks like I missed a good Formula 2 sprint race. Maiden win for Leclerc with a prime/option pitstop strategy in a race where you don't need to stop.

dakun

"Great performance by both Enstone boys"

Does Palmer pay for these accolades or Sky and Channel 4 think people are that blind and stupid?

lol now they did it again. "little bit overshadowed by Hulkenberg". Talk about understatement of the year. Outclassed is more like it. 1.3 fucking seconds

"He's got a foot in the door"... yeah right, on his way out of F1

Mastah

As I suspected, it was either that or back injuries:

This statement follows an incident involving Patrik Pasma (no. 21 – Carlin) and Billy Monger (no. 23 – JHR Developments) during Round 6 of the British Formula 4 Championship at Donington Park.

Monger has been carefully extracted from the car after suffering leg injuries, and has since been airlifted to the Queen’s Medical Centre in Nottingham for further examination.

http://www.donington-park.co.uk/news/statement-on-behalf-of-f4,-toca-and-donington-park-circuit/

NHale

Auto BILD reports they've learned Renault wants to get Alonso.

Alonso manager and Renault boss had their first talks yesterday in Bahrain.

http://sportbild.bild.de/motorsport...alonso-zu-renault-zurueck-51308052.sport.html (German)

Is this news though? It was quite clear last year that Renault wanted Alonso for 2017. Ghosn wants Alonso to lead the team, his 2nd option was Perez and the 3rd option was Sainz. Palmer only stayed because Alonso wasn't sure about a move, Perez refused because he wants that Ferrari seat and Sainz wasn't able to get free of his Red Bull deal.

Alonso will probably wait to see if he can lead on Mercedes though.

Dilly

Banned
To think I was happy that Vandoorne was at McLaren instead of a team like Sauber. At least at Sauber you can show what you're capable off. They're going to end dead last this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom