• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

NHale

If anyone wants to see a close finish. 20 minutes to go in the 6hour of Silverstone, 4 seconds gap for the lead between Toyota and Porsche.

EDIT: And now it's raining. LOL

Qronicle

It's so nice to have actual races and not default wins anymore.

Almost forgot how that felt like

Yeah, I'm loving this season so far. It has an oldschool kindoff feel to it too.

Hopefully Ferrari will keep up in the development race and keep swapping wins with Merc, and maybe Red Bull.

WnrhXeP.gif

LLgRDLt.gif

BigAl1992

It feels so, so good to now have an actual championship battle and some actual good racing to watch this season. I'm really looking forward to this season.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
Looks like Raikkonem is struggling with his car. Or he just doesn't care anymore.

Can't be a coincidence that he is the only one with problems. He probably just has no idea what to do or say or change when the car doesn't automatically drive, brake, or harvest the way he wants it to.

Razgreez

Fun race. Looks to be a good season ahead. Shame Bottas couldn't do more at the front.

I hope his race pace improves. Looking at his Williams career he's often been one to finish behind where he qualifies. It's the reason why i thought Werhlein a better choice. Bottas is a well known quantity whereas Wehrlein shows more potential. (Speaking as a Mercedes supporter)

Well done Vettel.

I wasn't able to log in to make my predictions on GP Predictor, so it kept my preductions from the last race.

I'm not complaining since 7 of the 10 were correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom