• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

Cheddahz

Banned
I feel like I'm racing Drivatars and beating times more than actually doing the championship races (I'm almost a level 25 and just completed the second Showcase). Nonetheless, the game is a blast and I finally joined the club

J

JoJo UK

Unconfirmed Member
Work on that bucket list challenge and you'll quickly hate the first ninety seconds of that song.

Edit:
The challenge tells you to rally through the forest!
I took it to mean just the start... Ah well I did it in the end lol!

Gestault

I feel like I'm racing Drivatars and beating times more than actually doing the championship races (I'm almost a level 25 and just completed the second Showcase). Nonetheless, the game is a blast and I finally joined the club

I tend to stick pretty close to Rivals challenges, especially based on earlier games. Stokes the "old-school arcade competition" part of my brain. Actually, that's one of the things I think I'm going to love about Driveclub's in-race face offs.

This game is incredible.

It really is, it's pretty much peerless, my first couple of hours with the full game have been even better than I expected. I just wish my girlfriend was also able to enjoy the VIP benefits, I thought that all DLC on our home console would be shared. Guess not, and buying two VIP passes on the same console apparently requires some jumping through hoops. Not that I could afford another one at the moment anyway.

But yeah, what a game!

lentini

Just got my Gold wristband

cg8R4PU.jpg

RoKKeR

God damn at that 150... unreal. Is there a level cap in the game?

Any additional thoughts on whether or not VIP is worth it? I've been playing for a while now but I'm enjoying it so much that I see myself playing it more than I thought originally.

_DrMario_

God damn at that 150... unreal. Is there a level cap in the game?

Any additional thoughts on whether or not VIP is worth it? I've been playing for a while now but I'm enjoying it so much that I see myself playing it more than I thought originally.

IMO its not worth it at all.

ZanDatsu

I pre-loaded the game like a week ago, and now I've turned on my console to find it's downloading the entire thing again.... 3% installing. Unbelievable. Why didn't it just unlock? It said "available to play on 3/10/14" after I downloaded it a week ago, and now I have to download it all over again??

I pre-loaded the game like a week ago, and now I've turned on my console to find it's downloading the entire thing again.... 3% installing. Unbelievable. Why didn't it just unlock? It said "available to play on 3/10/14" after I downloaded it a week ago, and now I have to download it all over again??

After you purchased it did you actually start the download? I know I've had to go to Manage Game and physically start the download every time I have preordered something (Madden, Forza, Destiny etc).

Can't wait to see all you guys' drivatars popping up. I feel like in constantly seeing p3tran and Ayy Scooby lol. Will be nice seeing some new competition popping up, I hope all the server issues subside soon because it's weird not seeing proper ranks on their cars.

Megasoum

Banned
Fucking great... So after 30min of trying to boot the game, a full reboot of the console I finally get in... but all the online is disabled...

Fixed your shit T10! This is ridiculous.

Hawk269

Fucking great... So after 30min of trying to boot the game, a full reboot of the console I finally get in... but all the online is disabled...

Fixed your shit T10! This is ridiculous.

Yeah they have been having a lot of problems. The other that irks me is that when you finish a race and you get to the screen where it gives out your XP etc...sometimes it does it immediately, other times it just sits there like it is waiting on something. Very annoying. Last night was pretty bad with this happening and every 20min or so some functions on the menu are disabled due to server issues.

Megasoum

Banned
Yeah they have been having a lot of problems. The other that irks me is that when you finish a race and you get to the screen where it gives out your XP etc...sometimes it does it immediately, other times it just sits there like it is waiting on something. Very annoying. Last night was pretty bad with this happening and every 20min or so some functions on the menu are disabled due to server issues.

Infinite power of the clouds dude!

"We can super easily spin up as many new servers as we need in the clouds"...yeah right

I took it to mean just the start... Ah well I did it in the end lol!
You actually competed it on time by driving on the roads? I tried that a couple times out of frustration and felt I never got close enough to bother trying it more. An hour isn't bad as it took me around three hours. But I don't play with rewinds. I definitely had some earlier runs where I would have finished much earlier if I was able to rewind and redo sections (like coming out of the large field to the overpass)
XP for the club is earned the same as XP in the game. Just doing championships is probably the quickest method. I don't recall how much you get from challenging drivatars in freeroam but there's a chance you might get more by plowing through those rapidly.

blakep267

Hey guys, had a quick question, is there some kind of error with purchasing the day one edition on the xbox marketplace? I have $16 in xbox credits and i wanted to combine it with my credit card, but its not letting me

FordGTGuy

Banned
Infinite power of the clouds dude!

"We can super easily spin up as many new servers as we need in the clouds"...yeah right

Way to twist words to serve a purpose bro.

We have no idea what exactly is causing these issues so please don't start crap like this until we know for sure.

One game launch with problems doesn't prove anything when other games have no problems and the Azure servers are being constantly used by other services.

If these issues were caused directly by the servers Horizon 2 wouldn't be the only game affected by it.

Fox Mulder

you must not have actually downloaded it, since it wont just download again over the existing game.

Top Bottom