• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

FordGTGuy

Banned
Just want to clarify that I got my 704k skill chain by doing near misses at 200 mph and over on the highway. It sucked hard. Lol

You know it's a hilarious day when you get beat online in the S2 class by a damn blue van with nyan cat as the paint job. lol.

I was basically doing that myself in an S2 race. Was up against Aventadors, an R8, and a few others in a Skyline R34, and a couple I did in the M600. I had a lot of races where someone was driving dirty, spun me out, and I STILL managed to win the championship despite losing half my car's power every race.

TheIdleMiner

Neo Member
I was basically doing that myself in an S2 race. Was up against Aventadors, an R8, and a few others in a Skyline R34, and a couple I did in the M600. I had a lot of races where someone was driving dirty, spun me out, and I STILL managed to win the championship despite losing half my car's power every race.

Haha. Yup! What was your vehicle of choice sir?

HaleStorm

so, we broke the 100 million barrier 8)

good job everybody!

also, note, there is a club that is climbing up faster than us, now is behind us but the difference is only 5mill.
its the slap team, and it might be a club that ..overtakes us if we dont step it up. them freakin' drifters :D

Ugh... Drifters... Do they realize that they are the Harlem Globetrotters of the racing world?

p3tran

Banned
well I've been drifting on the airport runway for the last 1h30 so I'm doing my part lol.

airport drift practice ain't so bad, especially thinking that later on we will (naturally) form some tandem teams and all that.
so, the more you know about drift... :)

Gestault

airport drift practice ain't so bad, especially thinking that later on we will (naturally) form some tandem teams and all that.

I'm looking forward to that. Tonight's going to be EXP farming for me, assuming I get my work done in time.

Megasoum

Banned

Oh don't get me wrong... I HATE actual drifting... I'm only zig-zaging down the runway on loop to farm perk points lol.

Gestault

for someone who hasn't turned on my copy yet- (about to head home finally and try it out) what is required to "unlock the club option"?

Car clubs are locked until you finish the 3rd championship and the showcase event. After that train race, you're given the option of joining/setting up a club.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
I'm so gutted I can't afford this. Looks so good seeing all these races and cars.

crying-cat.gif

Daffy Duck

Damn.....I paused midway through the first road trip this morning before work, and turned my xbox off (well power saving) boot it back up and I'm straight at the pause menu ready to carry on.

Feels good.

Spasm

Car clubs are locked until you finish the 3rd championship and the showcase event. After that train race, you're given the option of joining/setting up a club.
That showcase is way more fun if you imagine Hammond and May are on the train.

Netprints

I am missing one road and it's driving me crazy

Edit: it was at the start. At the horizon festival. The road to the auto show. Yikes. Haha

Rourkey

This game is just too good, everything about it is class! I can't remember playing a game with such a big grin on my face!

About 3 hrs in it cant sustain the fun levels like this for much longer can it?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
That showcase is way more fun if you imagine Hammond and May are on the train.

May is drinking tea in the Pullman carriage and refusing to run when he gets to the station. Hammond is on the footplate shovelling coal and waxing lyrical about eating bacon and eggs cooked on the shovel.

jem0208

So I just turned my VW Campervan from a plodding van to a 6.2L V8, twin turbo, 761 HP, AWD monster. Cost me about 100k but it'll be worth it.

This game is fucking awesome :3

hehe nice to see another ..levante fm fan
classical music: gives elevated meaning to dumb crazy shit , since louis xiv :)
Oh yeah, you know it :)

Playing this the other night - dusk, in the rain, flying over the hills in a Stratos while blasting classical - it was a gods damned religious experience.

hoping to get some playing time in with some GAF members sometime...I figure every race needs someone to come in last...which I will do regularly probably

Just started, how long do you guys think it'll take to get into the club?

if you just do the bare minimum of what you have to do...not that long really

VinFTW

hoping to get some playing time in with some GAF members sometime...I figure every race needs someone to come in last...which I will do regularly probably

if you just do the bare minimum of what you have to do...not that long really

K! Think I'm gonna do the bare minimum just to make sure I don't miss out on the club. Then go back and explore.

Finally got my Tier 6 rewards. Alas something went wrong when I redeemed/downloaded them in Forza Horizon 2.

The cars downloaded into my garage okay, I've got my P1, Hurrican etc.

Unfortunately I'm not so lucky with my reward credits. The game let me hit download and gave the impression all was well. Except no deposit of 1.5million credits in my account. The download disappeared as it believed I had redeemed it, but I didn't get the money.

Top Bottom