• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

HeliosT10

Finally got my Tier 6 rewards. Alas something went wrong when I redeemed/downloaded them in Forza Horizon 2.

The cars downloaded into my garage okay, I've got my P1, Hurrican etc.

Unfortunately I'm not so lucky with my reward credits. The game let me hit download and gave the impression all was well. Except no deposit of 1.5million credits in my account. The download disappeared as it believed I had redeemed it, but I didn't get the money.

Have you tried shutting down the game completely and then restarting?

acksman

Been traveling all week finally home and its going to be a FH2 weekend. Hopefully can get into the GAF club pretty quick. Have to hook up my wheel first!

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
I just had my first game crash. It was on Nice Massena, Hyper Car race. Frozen with a loud buzzing. I'm not in the Dashboard Preview program.

Kssio_Aug

i get the same thing and was wondering if something got hacked or if there is just a glitch for me. I have like 12 and [][][][][][][][][][ has 999,999,999,999 on the score board.

I got some new radio stations after winning a few games.

Hope that HeliosT10 pay attention to that. Its really strange! And maybe is constantly showing up becaus of its supposedly massive score! It could be a hack or a bug, but it need to get fixed!

VinFTW

The only thing bugging me is that It says I got my 300k FH2 credits redeemed but never actually got it :/

I already "quit" FH2 and restarted, still nothing.

EBE

Go here and redeem them. Or maybe that's just credits and the cars are gifted automatically?

hmm. i only see credits available. yesterday was my first time with the game and i did notice a message saying i had some loyalty cars, which i assumed were part of the rewards. maybe i already do have them.

what was the list of loyalty cars? anyone? just so i can see if theyre in the autoshow as free

and thanks, bessy. raced against your drivatar last night :)

Megasoum

Banned
Welp... I almost have all the perks now (after a couple of hours at the airport lol)...

Time to spin the wheel! I have something like 20 wheels to spin with the bonus perk haha

Megasoum

Banned
Sooo.... 14 wheelspin later... The luck perk kinda sucks

17 600, 33 000, 15 400, 8 800, 44 000, 17 600, 12 600, 15 400, 22 000, 4 400, 5 500, 14 300,11 000, Mazda RX-8 R3 + 29 700

(all those amounts are doubled since I'm VIP of course).

KePoW

Banned
I'm sure this has been asked before, but this thread is very long and I haven't read all pages. Can someone clearly explain to me how MP works? My example is if I'm playing with one Friend.

We tried Online Free Roam. But whenever we start an event, it's only us two. Not even any AI opponents.

Is that the way it's supposed to work? It's not very fun with just two cars in a race.

Then we tried Online Road Trip, which was pretty cool because every race had a good number of human opponents with us. However, what I didn't like is that everyone kept choosing destinations with S1/S2 classes and I hate driving those vehicles. We much prefer lower class races.

Any insight into how the MP works would help. We don't mind if it's us two against AI / drivatars.

sangreal

thanks. i see the cars. theyre not free though? ive downloaded the free launch cars and day one cars without having to spend credits.

They're free. After you redeem them, you should eventually get a message in the gift tab of the message center. From there you can add them to your garage for free. Same as the Cash reward

reward.png

Already passed on to the team.

Amen brother!!

Honestly the soundtrack is my only major complaint. Both car audio (exhaust sound is horrendous for most cars, nothing new for Forza... or GT series even) and the ridiculously limited music stations. How is there not a single rock station, not even a classic rock station? So you let some raver DJ create the sound track, then he only puts in music he likes.... that's great... What about the rest of us?

/rant off

EBE

They're free. After you redeem them, you should eventually get a message in the gift tab of the message center. From there you can add them to your garage for free. Same as the Cash reward

reward.png

thanks! will keep a lookout for that then.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Man I love driving at night, but wtf, why is the day night cycle so fast. Did anyone notice this? In less than 10min it was morning. This and music stops playing when you open the menu. Are my only two complains about this game.

oh and actually one more, why the hell I can't zoom out all the way in map? so annoying.

Did the credits and the cars come at different times? I redeemed them on the 1st, and got my credits a few hours after that, but I still haven't gotten my free cars.

Megasoum

Banned

What's nice about the gift cars is that you don't actually have to "buy" them for 0cr... They just go in your garage directly.

thanks. i see the cars. theyre not free though? ive downloaded the free launch cars and day one cars without having to spend credits.

They're free when they send them to you. From the gift message you download them to your garage at no cost.

so how do i join the GAF group??? i signed up in the other thread but i dont know how to do it ingame.

also Statham's drivatar keeps getting 2nd in all my races lol

freefornow

Is there any way to skip to the next track within a radio station? (yes I know its not a cd player). Often listen to classical, but when I'm in a cross country race, "The Flower Duet" does not feel right and would love to manually select something more suitable from the classical selection.

trinest

In a perfect world Xbox Music would be able to use snapped in the background instead of pinned snapped and we could listen to what we want.

Cause I don't feel the music as much as I did in the original.

Bessy67

I redboxed the new Transformers movie and wow this movie is bad, but I'm getting some serious Forza Horizon vibes with the Rally Fighters racing through the cornfield and all the supercars driving around.

BIGT468

so how do i join the GAF group??? i signed up in the other thread but i dont know how to do it ingame.

also Statham's drivatar keeps getting 2nd in all my races lol

After you complete the race against the train you will do a road trip to the next location once you get there the option to look for a club will appear.

psychotron

Finally got my VIP bonuses. Servers were good tonight, which means I had a blast! This game....this game!! So damn good. Spent a while just driving around in the Jurassic Park Jeep and Stripper Van.

Top Bottom