• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2 |OT| Rock You Like a Huracan

In a perfect world Xbox Music would be able to use snapped in the background instead of pinned snapped and we could listen to what we want.

Cause I don't feel the music as much as I did in the original.

Agreed, aside from a few tracks on Bass Arena and the entire Levante station, there isn't much I want to hear on loop.

The lack of alternative on Pulse makes me sad... as does my missing 1.5 million credits.. I even had the message and all.

Hey guys, on a scale of 1/10 how would you rate this game. I just want to see what everyone here thinks of though I have read the reviews for it. I'm really wondering if I should drop some money on an Xbox One for this game. With that I'll also have to buy a monitor with HDMI since mine for some reason doesn't have one. I'll be looking at around $600 or more for everything.

You can include your thoughts in your original post, I'll be checking them out.

Thanks.

EBE

Hey guys, on a scale of 1/10 how would you rate this game. I just want to see what everyone here thinks of though I have read the review for it.

Thanks.

i think its a perfect ten. great visuals, great open world, fun cars, fun events... i dont know of anything that id dock it for. maybe that i havent gotten my loyalty cars yet? but thats so minor...

10/10

Kssio_Aug

Hey guys, on a scale of 1/10 how would you rate this game. I just want to see what everyone here thinks of though I have read the review for it.

Thanks.

Honestly? I'd give it a perfect score (10/10 in your case). I've yet to find what I dont like on this game! The cars variety is awesome! The customization, at least for me that is new to the Forza series, is amazing! Graphical quality is superb, specially for an open-world racing! It handles like a dream! There are tons of events; there are specific events where you have to race against a train or airplanes that are amusing and exciting!

An absolute blast! I highly recommend it! Since Need for Speed Underground I dont have that much of fun with a racing game!

Megasoum

Banned
Lol I've been ridiculously lucky with the barn finds... Got 3 so far and found all 3 inside 30sec of getting to the zone lol.

Hey guys, on a scale of 1/10 how would you rate this game. I just want to see what everyone here thinks of though I have read the reviews for it. I'm really wondering if I should drop some money on an Xbox One for this game. With that I'll also have to buy a monitor with HDMI since mine for some reason doesn't have one. I'll be looking at around $600 or more for everything.

Thanks.

I would give it like an 8.5. The visuals, sound, variety is pretty great. But the similar formula is already getting kind of old. Race in 4 events, "road trip", repeat. I wish there was more variety in mission type. I also think there is some pop in issues, online is a little janky but that should change. The credit system is kind of stupid.

FordGTGuy

Banned

Thanks.

10/10

+ Visuals: Image quality is outstanding and I would argue the best looking game on Xbox One as of right now.
+ Gameplay: Physics even closer to Motorsport series with a second to none assists and simulated damage system.
+ Multiplayer: Seamless joining and good systems that keep you engaged and having fun.
+ Sounds: Great music, tons of music selection and cars sound like they should.
+ AI: Drivatars continue to show how impressive the system emulates actual humans.

sangreal

pls.png

yeah, ok 👍

Bubba77

So i mentioned last night trying bucket list #10(drive thru forest at night) like 50 times and getting oh so close. It didnt even occur to me to turn rewind back on which totally should be disabled during challenges.

Anyways, I caved. 1st time playing it tonight I turn on rewind. And then first try I beat it with 8.2 seconds to spare....I wasted an hour of my life last night.

FordGTGuy

Banned
pls.png

yeah, ok ��

You need to step up your game bro.

;D

What kind of modifications can you do to the cars?

All manner of engine upgrades(air filter, injectors, exhaust, cams, turbochargers and more), engine swaps, drivetrain swaps, aspiration swaps(multiple superchargers and turbochargers), weight reduction, roll bars, suspension, brakes, differential, body kits, spoilers and more.

abuC

All manner of engine upgrades(air filter, injectors, exhaust, cams, turbochargers and more), engine swaps, drivetrain swaps, aspiration swaps(multiple superchargers and turbochargers), weight reduction, roll bars, suspension, brakes, differential, body kits, spoilers and more.

Damn it, I think I need to get an XB1.

zorbsie

Updated my map of bonus boards. I have 145/150 now. Use the map and see if you have any that are not on this map. Lets get those last 5 and complete this. I also have a map with barn finds that I posted a few pages back if anyone needs it, but those are pretty easy to find.

fh2_bonusboard_map_v2ppktj.jpg

Bessy67

Updated my map of bonus boards. I have 145/150 now. Use the map and see if you have any that are not on this map. Lets get those last 5 and complete this. I also have a map with barn finds that I posted a few pages back if anyone needs it, but those are pretty easy to find.
Pretty sure there's one on the northern peninsula in that lake to the north of San Giovani.

Killer

Banned

Thanks.

This game is amazing but i don't know about dropping $600 for it. Is there anything else interest you on x1?

I'd give it 9/10 and i don't like sim racing games .

Darklord

Banned
So is this game worth buying an xbox one for? Every time I look in this thread there's someone talking about bugs or glitches...

pls.png

yeah, ok 👍

This needs to stop. Also seeing it compare me to nothing. No gamertag and no score shown at all.

So is this game worth buying an xbox one for? Every time I look in this thread there's someone talking about bugs or glitches...
No one can tell you if you should buy the console. It's a great game, but you need to decide if there are enough games that interest you on the console to warrant a purchase.

This game is amazing but i don't know about dropping $600 for it. Is there anything else interest you on x1?

I'd give it 9/10 and i don't like sim racing games .

This is the game I'll get first for it, I'll definitely be getting other games for it though.

Bgamer90

Banned

I don't think any one game by itself is worth spending $400 on but I will say that Forza Horizon 2 is currently in my top five for favorite games this year and is pretty much a must buy if you own an Xbox One.

statham

Theres one road thats marked with forza flags that when I go down on, it resets me to the beginning of the road. I've tried different angles and even reverse. I'm thinking it'll be used for one of the DLC expansions.

FordGTGuy

Banned

Said it before and I will say it again, no game is worth buying a entire console for.

Thankfully Xbox One has a some great games coming and already out that are worth it.

FordGTGuy

Banned
Not sure if hack or bug. Its bad anyway and it needs a quick fix immediately. I've seen a lot of that too today. Saw once yesterday. Before yesterday I've seen none.

How do you mean? I'm not sure if I understood it. =o

Create a party chat and you won't be able to hear other people in free roam.

Hawk269

pls.png

yeah, ok 👍

Yeah, I have been getting the same thing since yesterday. Every once in a while it will show a real person from Gaf, but mostly since yesterday I get those weird characters whenever the game want's to compare scores for something.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Theres one road thats marked with forza flags that when I go down on, it resets me to the beginning of the road. I've tried different angles and even reverse. I'm thinking it'll be used for one of the DLC expansions.

Oh ya, i think I know what you talking about. happened to me to.

Top Bottom