• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fox news host on possible deaths due to Trumpcare: ''We're all going to die anyway''

Condom

By this logic, the government shouldn't be spending any money whatsoever for the well-being of its citizens. After all, the potential risks or benefits are unknowable.
Well that's also exactly the message they want to spread.

Look at climate change: yeah we don't know all the ins and outs so let's just continue doing nothing.

Demoskinos

I mean why live really? Lets just nuke ourselves and get this whole humanity thing over with tbh.

Edit: I also can't wait for the inevitable walk back by saying "it was just a joke"

LakeEarth

Why are we discussing this? This is the same FoxNews that compared the drastically improved unemployment numbers from Obama's first 30 days and Trump's first 30 days and attributed the drastic rise to Trump.

Akuun

Looking for meaning in GAF
What a sound argument! Let's just glass the whole earth to save everyone some time!1!111

It's amazing how hard this crowd is trying to justify this shit.

I secretly hate every Fox News believing family member lol. The only thing that would make Fox lose viewers are if they gave Black people positive coverage.

Top Bottom