• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FRIDAY NIGHT [OT] - Official NeoGAF Weekend Kickoff

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
Tagliatelle from the Italian deli.
A decent piece of salmon fried in lemon-infused olive oil.
And a Parmesan cream sauce with roasted garlic and thyme, rosemary and chilli.

53272673963_7184c66332_w.jpg
I took your advice about trying different flavors and ingredients, so I added honey to my sad bread/cheese combo. Didn’t like.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I don't watch baseball like I used to.

I like the Astros but I saw a Phillies player looking like a homeless hobo and it reminded me of the John Kruk & Dalton era 😆

John Marston

I’m love baseball and root for the home team.
Back when we still had the Expos in Montreal I had a great seat right next to first base in a game vs the Mets.

I knew the game was televised on local tv (Radio-Canada) so I made a huge sign in black marker which read "BOBBY BO IS A BITCH" in reference to Hall of Fame material Bobby Bonilla.

But I made sure to include RADIO CANADA #1 in the lower right part so the TV camera would zoom in out of greed and free publicity.

So here comes Bonilla, I stand up with my sign and I immediately get swarmed with security telling me to chuck my sign out or they expulse me.

Those goddamn ninjas.

I concurred and instead yelled at our mascot Youppi during the game.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'm playing through the last part of Assassin's Creed Mirage. But I'm also downloading Front Mission 2 on my Switch. Might also boot up The 7th Guest on the Quest 3. So many great games have come out this year - and even though I usually play through at least 52 games, I still don't have time to play everything.

JohnnyPhats

Back when we still had the Expos in Montreal I had a great seat right next to first base in a game vs the Mets.

I knew the game was televised on local tv (Radio-Canada) so I made a huge sign in black marker which read "BOBBY BO IS A BITCH" in reference to Hall of Fame material Bobby Bonilla.

But I made sure to include RADIO CANADA #1 in the lower right part so the TV camera would zoom in out of greed and free publicity.

So here comes Bonilla, I stand up with my sign and I immediately get swarmed with security telling me to chuck my sign out or they expulse me.

Those goddamn ninjas.

I concurred and instead yelled at our mascot Youppi during the game.
That’s hilarious

John Marston

That’s hilarious
My friend had some great backstop tickets and we attended a game when Pete Rose was briefly with the Expos.

So Pete Rose is in the batter's circle warming up and I start screaming "PETE!"

No reaction. "PEEETE!"
Nothing.

"PEEEETE!"
He turns his head in our direction.

I scream "PEEEEETZZZZA!"

He just shook his head looking at the ground.

Ok I'm done with my baseball stories 😆

Top Bottom