• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

scitek said:
Any of you guys that took advantage of "the glitch" have your systems shipped today? They've shipped my DDR game, but the console itself still says "Not yet shipped."

What is this "glitch" that you speak of

So Heavenly Sword no longer showing up on the Black Friday deals section essentially means its no longer available? Bummer, really wanted to snatch this one up. .. Next time I suppose.

Looks like a lot of people made out pretty well, I'm jealous :p I hate being on a tight budget!

1124_R2CBanner_1.jpg

Dear Amazon Customers Vote Participant,

Good news -- you've been randomly selected to participate in the race to buy for Round 2: Go Play of Amazon Customers Vote! The buying period will start on Saturday, November 29 at 6:30 a.m. Pacific time.

A few things to remember as you enter the buying round:

- We have a limited number of Round 2 products available. Beat the virtual crowds: sign in to the site early to maximize your chances of getting the items you want.
- This invitation is for you only. It may not be transferred or forwarded, and you must sign in to Amazon.com to compete in the buying round.
- Buy all three items, if you shop in time. When the buying period begins, you may buy any (or all) of the three products at ridiculously low prices, on a first come, first served basis.

Note: You must complete your transaction by 11:59 p.m. Pacific time on the buying day in order to get the Customers Vote discounted price. Placing an available item in your shopping cart does not reserve that item so complete your transaction as soon as possible.

Check now to see which item won and how many are available, and to see just how great the deals are.
Cheesy night-vision goggles, a bad dance game, or a cheesy castor scooter . . . uh no thanks.

I get the feeling a lot of people 'won' this round but very few won the round with the $199 PS3s.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
So Heavenly Sword no longer showing up on the Black Friday deals section essentially means its no longer available? Bummer, really wanted to snatch this one up. .. Next time I suppose.

Looks like a lot of people made out pretty well, I'm jealous :p I hate being on a tight budget!

Yeah, it went up to $50.99.

I do know that Motorstorm is $14.95 right now.

Mindlog

"Greetings from Amazon.com.

We thought you'd like to know that we shipped your items, and that this
completes your order."

Holy hell, fucking Bravo. I was all set to wait an extra day or two with the volume/staff holiday combination I'm imagining they had.

you win again internet

Mindlog said:
completes your order."

Holy hell, fucking Bravo. I was all set to wait an extra day or two with the volume/staff holiday combination I'm imagining they had.
Wow. I placed 3 different orders and none have shipped yet.

One of my order's shipped. I have two packages coming and it's actually the one I ordered a few hours later with more stuff in it. :lol

Grizzlyjin said:
Yeah, it went up to $50.99.

I do know that Motorstorm is $14.95 right now.

Thanks, what a bummer. Wonder when this happened - Funny thing is I didn't plan on staying up until 3AM EST, and I ended up doing so, but forgot to put my order in, ugh. Oh well, I HAD to order something so I ordered Viking haha...

Scooped up Tecmo Bowl Kickoff and Wario Land Shake from Amazon. Great deals, and now I won't have to buy anything to play in December.

mrkapawutzis said:
Any of you guys that took advantage of "the glitch" have your systems shipped today? They've shipped my DDR game, but the console itself still says "Not yet shipped."

My order says

Items shipping soon:
Shipping estimate: December 3, 2008

* 1 of: Xbox 360 Arcade Holiday Bundle
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC
* 1 of: Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 with Dance Mat
Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
scitek said:

DDR shipped, console not shipped yet.

Spruchy

lol my mom won the night vision goggles/razor scooter thing, out of 3 years of doing this shit its the only one she won....mad pissed.

Spruchy said:
lol my mom won the night vision goggles/razor scooter thing, out of 3 years of doing this shit its the only one she won....mad pissed.

I usually win one of the toy rounds each year. Last year I think there was some leap frog device. I dont even know why I do it cause I never end up with money on this day.

The scooter though is a great bargain, she should have gotten it, it is cool!

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
my two wii fits got shipped today.

Im still trying to get in on this korg ds-10 but i have to put some money into my account tommorow.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
My big ass order shipped already. Hell, my Mario DS shipped on the 26th when it wasn't even out. I've always been totally in love with Amazon, but they are just really kicking ass this year. I love Amazon.

Nekobo

My order (Boom Blox and Heavenly Sword) shipped today...I chose free shipping. That's pretty cool, though I'm a little miffed that when I ordered Valkyria Chronicles, it took them like two days to send it out...even though I actually paid for standard shipping. Gogogo new releases!

Anyways, I'm done buying games for the rest of the year. That's what I said last week, though...:x

Mindlog said:

completes your order."

you win again internet

Mine shipped too!

West!
Wing!
Season!
4!

Left!
4!
Dead!
360!

WooooO!!!

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
In case anyone misses grandjedi6 thread, Sonic Unleashed new for the Xbox360 for only $20 with the promo code: UNLEASH5.

Halvie

Banned
CoilShot said:
I just bought it yesterday for $40 :( Do they do a price adjustment or something for me since its less then 24 hours?

Yeah I believe they would price check it. They have always been great with that for me.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Pure for the PC and The Bigs for the Wii/360 are both $9.95 right now. Good if you need something cheap for free shipping, and they're not a bad deal on their own either.

SapientWolf said:
Pure for the PC and The Bigs for the Wii/360 are both $9.95 right now. Good if you need something cheap for free shipping, and they're not a bad deal on their own either.
Ah... if only I'd checked an hour ago. Regardless, I needed a bluetooth headset so I had that to fill out my free shipping req.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
The PS3 version of Far Cry 2 is $12 cheaper than the X360 version. Is the PS3 version on par with the X360 version performance wise?

scitek

DenogginizerOS said:
The PS3 version of Far Cry 2 is $12 cheaper than the X360 version. Is the PS3 version on par with the X360 version performance wise?

I've read there's a little more slow-down here and there, but overall it's nothing major.

Petrie

Banned
acm2000 said:
selling cheap price doesnt mean its bombing, alot depends on suppliers and how cheap amazon can get them for

It was $40 yesterday, and dropping another 10 today makes it pretty obvious the game couldn't even move at $40. That's a bomb if I've ever seen one.

OldJadedGamer said:
Hmmm, "When We Left Earth" for $34 bucks. I'm very tempted. I have yet to buy a single Blu-ray movie and this may be my first.

I kicked myself for not getting it from DeepDiscount during their 25% off sale, would be totalled for $30 with free shipping and no tax. Amazon charges me tax :(

hc2

I got real excited, someone told me Lost Odyssey was $19.95 at Frys and gave me a link. I hit it and ordered it and then looked closely and realized it was the strategy guide. The game is the same as elsewhere, $39.95. So I cancelled. Oh well. :D

Top Bottom