• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PBY

Banned
cover.jpg

Feeling this, electro/house remixes of the weeknd
http://club.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/16312/balloons_of_haus.html

iavi

That was posted a little while back, iirc. It doesn't do anything for me, tbh. I don't want to say that I wouldn't dig the weeknd with a bit of a tempo, but those mixes make me think it just wouldn't work.

PBY

Banned
That was posted a little while back, iirc. It doesn't do anything for me, tbh. I don't want to say that I wouldn't dig the weeknd with a bit of a tempo, but those mixes make me think it just wouldn't work.
I could see that. The Dirty Diana remix is sick though.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Way too much punctuation and lowercase letters to be Yeezy anyways.

EDIT: Lol @ anyone getting excited for anything Styles P.

hubes

i've never really listened to 2pac much besides the 7 day theory and greatest hits. what's his best album outside those two?

SoilBreak

Banned
thanks (and RPS37) i'll give me against the world a listen. also if anyone has any old school west coast albums outside of dre/snoop that are must listens go head and list them.

Doc - No One Can Do It Better

Kurupt - Tha Streetz Iz a Mutha

Tha Dogg Pound - Dogg Food

The Pharcyde - Bizarre Ride 2

DJ Quik - Quik Is the Name/Safe + Sound

Ice Cube - Death Certificate

Spice 1 - AmeriKKKa's Nightmare

filler

Banned
thanks (and RPS37) i'll give me against the world a listen. also if anyone has any old school west coast albums outside of dre/snoop that are must listens go head and list them.

This is my domain!

Dubee - AKA Sugawolf

Mac Mall - Illegal Business

Suga Free - Street Gospel

E40 - In A Major Way

WC - The Shadiest One

Above The Law - Uncle Sam's Curse

Mack 10 - Based On A True Story

I'll stop there for now.

Recon

Banned
One album does not speak for an entire coast

Good thing the East Coast is full of great albums then. But Illmatic makes a mockery of all other albums. When ranking albums, you dont even need to put it #1, because it transcends rankings, becoming a God Tier album. It exists in an ethereal plane.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
I'm in some rundown club, lil Wayne is playing, I'm drink.as fuck, I'm dancing despite only 5 other people being on the dance floor, and this dude is making me miss blackace. he's playing the same tracks as aces poppy mix but with none of the skill or swag. when I move to Vietnam on gonna have to take a trip to Japan and go to one of aces sets.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
oh shit motthwrfuxing dj just went from odb's got your money to dance (ass). I need hip hop gaf here to either go nuts with me or restrain my ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom