• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
This...might or might not have happened to me in my youth. It wasnt something I wanted or suggested but was necessary for the sex to happen. I was 15 and very horny in reform school in West Virginia. I am not proud of what happened. I am pretty fucking baked right now, so that might be the reason for the season..or whatever. I dont know. I am not saying if it happened. It might have definitely happened though.

hahaha I just saw this. Don't worry recon, my best friend and I tag teamed his ex once years ago. We just assigned ends (i got the bottom, he got the mouth) and stuck to our sides and never got near each other.

Recon

Banned
hahaha I just saw this. Don't worry recon, my best friend and I tag teamed his ex once years ago. We just assigned ends (i got the bottom, he got the mouth) and stuck to our sides and never got near each other.

Like I said. I will not say if it happened or not. But if it did, we never touched and we had different ends. If it happened that is.

kamspy

East Coast bias stronger than ESPN all up in this bitch.

At least we can all say the U.S. is the hip hop mecca.

Drake and Kardinal Official be damned.

Recon

Banned
East Coast bias stronger than ESPN all up in this bitch.

At least we can all say the U.S. is the hip hop mecca.

Drake and Kardinal Official be damned.

Yup. Whatever coast you prefer, you can be damn sure it is better than any place else outside of the US.

kamspy

aiight gaf hop. shawty coming over in about 30 minutes. give me your best hip hop background music that I probably already have on my hard drive. Kendrick, Wale and Big Boi have run their course. need some newness.

Recon

Banned
aiight gaf hop. shawty coming over in about 30 minutes. give me your best hip hop background music that I probably already have on my hard drive. Kendrick, Wale and Big Boi have run their course. need some newness.

Illmatic. 36 Chambers. The Infamous.

Honestly just suck it up and put on some Drake-Take Care. It has gotten me laid several times.

Tokubetsu

Curren$, A$AP Rocky, Rick Ross, and the Clipse?

kamspy

Thinking old Yeezy maybe? ASAP's been rocked too.

Hmmm. Pilot Talk 1? R4? That Big Boi seemed to get a good reception.

Goddam it gaf hop. Is now the time to play Rolling Papers? Myabe Cudi?

Maybe just slap the bitch with some ignant dipset?

Tokubetsu

PT1 and R4 are good. Throw on Thug Motivation 101 and Trap or Die.

Recon

Banned

If going the Cudi route, I find MOTM1 not great for that purpose, A Kid Named Cudi is a much better album to get naked to. R4 is great because it is pretty smooth.

Recon

Banned
2001 > Illmatic

you%27re_crazy_man.jpg

You're crazy man!

This only proves me right.

kamspy

Aiight. I'm a turn this into a social experiment. Gonna play Rack City RMX on repeat and see how long before (or if) she says anything.

Where's da MP3 for that? Can't find it anywhere.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well

Put on that Covert Coup son. Then Stalley's Lincoln Way Nights.

kamspy

Yeah whatevs you ain't got shit on Power Rangers shades fall back man.

On a more serious note, any recommendations for good work-out music? I only have Madlib Medicine Shows on my iPod nano.

Flockaveli. Seriously.

Or MMJB. Someone talked about that a couple weeks ago and I've actually been running to it. Good shit.

PBY

Banned
Yeah whatevs you ain't got shit on Power Rangers shades fall back man.

On a more serious note, any recommendations for good work-out music? I only have Madlib Medicine Shows on my iPod nano.
Love madlib, but his shit isn't gym music. Go get some of aces mixes, I lift a lot w the ignorant ones. Outside of that, waka, jeezy, juicy j, Gucci, etc

Love madlib, but his shit isn't gym music. Go get some of aces mixes, I lift a lot w the ignorant ones. Outside of that, waka, jeezy, juicy j, Gucci, etc

Yeah I know, but I don't have any gym music :(

I think I'll DL Aces mixes. Between the.. "artists" you mentioned, what's the least ignorant?

PBY

Banned
Yeah I know, but I don't have any gym music :(

I think I'll DL Aces mixes. Between the.. "artists" you mentioned, what's the least ignorant?

Jeezy

If u want less ignorant but still angry gym music actually, maybe try jedi mind tricks, la coka nostra, or east coast avengers.

That's the bitch threesome. If you're going to tag team you have to get over the fear of the hand slap. Nothing wrong with a double stuff.

IrishNinja

that cold brew shit was hot, by the way. and ya'll are harsh on technique - i woudln't put him high on my list but he's got some tracks, dude's good live. and glass rebel - you gotta know if you're sweating homophobia, it's hard to love hip-hop.

i personally love my galaxy sgII. Great phone.

PHONE BROS!
ps escha what's going on with that sharingan thing in your new avatar

that cold brew shit was hot, by the way. and ya'll are harsh on technique - i woudln't put him high on my list but he's got some tracks, dude's good live. and glass rebel - you gotta know if you're sweating homophobia, it's hard to love hip-hop.

As I said, it wasn't the main reason I was put off Tech. I didn't like what I heard and the allegedly overused homophobical thematics (again: don't konw if true) just made me lose interest in the man. The Wu has been pretty harsh on homosexuals but I still like them, I know how to live with it but I'd rather avoid it.

PBY

Banned
listening to Trunk Klassics now, nice mix.

Its crazy, there are certain songs that just punch me right in the gut, and KRIT does that to me alot. I can't listen to Hometown Hero without getting weirdly nostalgic/sentimental.

Recon

Banned

Its crazy, there are certain songs that just punch me right in the gut, and KRIT does that to me alot. I can't listen to Hometown Hero without getting weirdly nostalgic/sentimental.

Hometown Hero is just a great fucking track. It made me a KRIT fan.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
this is one of the times when i realize that nobody else in gafhop listens to The Coup. You bums.

lol... Get over yourself son.. Free styling at the 500 club! Santa Rita Weekend! Pffft why wouldn't someone listen to the Coup?

T Dollarz

I love that mix. I've had it on CD in my car since he posted it. Bump it all the time and the tracks sound soooooo good in the whip

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
That's the bitch threesome. If you're going to tag team you have to get over the fear of the hand slap. Nothing wrong with a double stuff.

you go right ahead and rub balls with another dude, I'm all set lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom