• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop 2011+ |OT3| Look out for OT4 before Detox (dat sh!t cray)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm in some rundown club, lil Wayne is playing, I'm drink.as fuck, I'm dancing despite only 5 other people being on the dance floor, and this dude is making me miss blackace. he's playing the same tracks as aces poppy mix but with none of the skill or swag. when I move to Vietnam on gonna have to take a trip to Japan and go to one of aces sets.

siddx's final words? Let's find out!

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
siddx's final words? Let's find out!

lol I'm out with my ex, and her new boyfriend is bugging the fuck out cause she's paying more attention to me. if I end up having to choke this motherfucksr out before the end of the night I'm fins be annoyed

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
Nas sucks, deal wid it.
ibpACtdqWKIfQ4.gif

filler

Banned
lol I'm out with my ex, and her new boyfriend is bugging the fuck out cause she's paying more attention to me. if I end up having to choke this motherfucksr out before the end of the night I'm fins be annoyed

She's doing it on purpose to piss off lil' dude, women are evil like that. You should choke her out.

siddx

She's doing it on purpose to piss off lil' dude, women are evil like that. You should choke her out.

no doubt. he finally threw such a fit that they left and Im stuck here drunk as fuck looking for the girl with the snakebite piercings I was flirting with at the bar. her ass dissapeared, this is upsetting.

Tokubetsu

no doubt. he finally threw such a fit that they left and Im stuck here drunk as fuck looking for the girl with the snakebite piercings I was flirting with at the bar. her ass dissapeared, this is upsetting.

She's in the bathroom doing coke. Ask her for a bump.

hubes

Dont bother with West coast outside of a few select artists. Stick to the Beast Coast and dat lyrical magic.

Oh I'm all about the east coast, I live just outside Philly. I just have never given the west coast a proper chance and I figure since I've got some free time before the next big release (krit) I mine as well listen to some old stuff.

thinking about checking out odd future and big krit in a few weeks. any easier ways to look for shows than going to each individual artists website?

i wish my friends listened to similar music. for 90% of these concerts im probably gonna have to be that weird guy thats by himself

Your favorite venue's website?

yeah ive been doing that too. i have like 15 different tabs open. just thought there would be a service where i could just look for artists playing near me or something.

edit: nevermind im stupid. aol has some kind of a tour tracker thing but its pretty shitty.

Recon

Banned
devil's threesome incoming.

This...might or might not have happened to me in my youth. It wasnt something I wanted or suggested but was necessary for the sex to happen. I was 15 and very horny in reform school in West Virginia. I am not proud of what happened. I am pretty fucking baked right now, so that might be the reason for the season..or whatever. I dont know. I am not saying if it happened. It might have definitely happened though.

cdyhybrid

This...might or might not have happened to me in my youth. It wasnt something I wanted or suggested but was necessary for the sex to happen. I was 15 and very horny in reform school in West Virginia. I am not proud of what happened. I am pretty fucking baked right now, so that might be the reason for the season..or whatever. I dont know. I am not saying if it happened. It might have definitely happened though.

Hey man, when times are tough you gotta sacrifice a little bit.

filler

Banned

Did your balls touch, is that what led to your least coast bias? Poor guy 8[

Recon

Banned
Did your balls touch, is that what led to your least coast bias? Poor guy 8[

I take lyrical prowess over what hits hard in the trunk any day. Plus, If I wanted trunk rattling music I would go southern. I know it is hard to accept that the most highly regarded hip hop album is from the east.

filler

Banned
I take lyrical prowess over what hits hard in the trunk any day. Plus, If I wanted trunk rattling music I would go southern. I know it is hard to accept that the most highly regarded hip hop album is from the east.

The most highly regarded album may or may not be from the east, but it isn't illmatic.

Recon

Banned
The most highly regarded album may or may not be from the east, but it isn't illmatic.

You are ridiculously out of touch if you believe that. Personal bias aside, Illmatic is the definitive hip hop album. No filler(no pun intended), every cut a classic. Words are pure poetry. Production fantastic. It is a classic, thee classic, in every sense of the word.

filler

Banned
You are ridiculously out of touch if you believe that. Personal bias aside, Illmatic is the definitive hip hop album. No filler(no pun intended), every cut a classic. Words are pure poetry. Production fantastic. It is a classic, thee classic, in every sense of the word.

According to east coast heads like you and not even everyone with an east bias agrees it's the best album. Not a bad album though.

edornob

I don't know about you guys but I'm very excited for a new 88-Keys album this year. I always considered "The Death of Adam" an instant classic.

I can't find any tracks on this guy on youtube except Nice Guys Finish Last, still the album as a whole has received many replays from me for months.

Recon

Banned
According to east coast heads like you and not even everyone with an east bias agrees it's the best album. Not a bad album though.

The greatest album ever recorded, written by God himself, spoken through his prophet Nasir. Handed down to us mortals so that we may witness and believe in a higher power. He did not need a group to rely on, he needed no flavor of the week feature. A perfect 10 album. 10 tracks. The album's track listing is telling you it is perfect. You may be too imperfect to notice. Nas forgives, but at the end times you will burn in the hip hop hell with flocka and the false prophet Lil B.

PBY

Banned
I agree- the onnnnly competitor is 36 chambers

siddx

I'm at home now eating day old crab ragoons. I'm going to regret that. I know it.

siddx

really? it sounds awesome, what ever it is.

It's crab and cream cheese, fried in a batter. It's fucking delicious. It's also not something you want to eat as leftovers. The cream cheese and crab, while remaining tasty, don't have the greatest shelf life.

How can you listen to Nas, B.I.G., The Wu, Tribe, De La, Pete & CL, Gang Starr... and not agree that it's the best coast... the fuck is wrong with you guys...

Esch

Banned
it is the beast coast, but you know. FUCK YOU IM FROM THE MIDWEST WE GOT CORN AND GANGSTAS AND FARM PARTIES AND BEER SO FUCK YOU

LLShC.gif
LLShC.gif

Recon

Banned
I am from the midwest also. The midwest is also great. Chicago/Detroit just themselves have produced some of my favorite albums. The 2000's were dominated by the Midwest.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
So, Ace. I just heard Function for the first time last night while out and about. Great ass track. I am officially off the E-40 hate wagon.

For now.

Mangotron

I'm listening to Illmatic right now, not as good as I remembered. solid 7.5/10

(likes) filler
(Today, 01:11 AM)

I go back and forth about Illmatic being GOAT, it has all the things that make a classic. I don't know if it's really something you can have a non-hiphop head listen to and be impressed with though. I think that's pretty much what made Jay-Z successful, is that he does great* hiphop on an accessible level. To a large degree I do agree that East Coast = best coast, but I do love the south.

*Excluding BP2, Kingdom Come

siddx

this is one of the times when i realize that nobody else in gafhop listens to The Coup. You bums.

bitch please, I have genocide and juice playing right now

get it up, I mean give it up foo
now give me those minerals and those jewels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom