• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT14| The 6 God is Five Writers, And One False Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

let me hype a bad album becuase it has 4 good songs too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCpRm0-tvKA

frank-mir-headphones.gif
Lmao.

That album had Breaker, Breaker also. Whew.

Ninja Dom

Y'all need to get your Apple Music accounts ready if you want Straight Outta Compton soundtrack on release day.

Gotta remember that Dre is an Apple employee now.

Gotta give Future credit for not having a phonebook full of features.
A lot of rappers aren't interesting enough to carry a whole album, like Earl, but Future's definitely got ideas and personality enough to pull it off so respect for that.

Courage

Since we did Nas rankings...

Reasonable Doubt > Blueprint > The Black Album > Vol. 1 > American Gangster > Vol. 2 > The Dynasty > Vol. 3 > Blueprint 2 > Blueprint 3 > cat shit > Magna Carta Holy Grail > Kingdom Come > Travis Scott

forgot one more thing, carry on

Nibel

Fuckery > Toku anime gifs > album discussions > Des being hyped about random internet rappers > shots at various members > smell of rick ross' armpit > JC > album rankings

Buddens apparently has 70 bars written to respond if Meek wants to get busy with him.

My mans sitting at the crib praying to hear his name come out MM's mouth so he can get his 15 minutes back on.

TPAB almost plat without one song on the radio in the US. I'm surprised and impressed. It'll get to plat in the US by this time next year I'd imagine (holiday+Grammy bumps), so the WW numbers will probably end at 1.4 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom