• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't got tired of money trees yet tho

I fucking love money treeeeeees

heres an alright shot of trinidad james I got at the concert

f9a21ef2020c11e39b3722000a1fa50e_7.jpg

Wiz brought out the weeknd which was nice, second time seeing the weeknd and asap this week.

im tired as shit goodnight

Danny's Hair vs Big Sean mustache

OH GOD

Eminem is playing here this week, Chance the Rapper is one of the opening acts. No one will have a clue who the guy is

Edit: damn, Yelawolf, Slaughterhouse, Earlwolf are supporting too. Wish I didn't have to sell my ticket now...

OH GAWWD

i work with a few REAL RAP slaughterhouse dudes

never heard someone mention hopsin in real life though, that'd be something

OH GAAAAAWWWD

guys i found this girl who can move her ass in ways i've never seen. she's managed to convince me that there are undiscovered muscles and nerves in the booty that allow for complex movement that has yet to be seen.

if she doesn't have the herps and can handle normal conversation i'm gonna marry her

Mr.Swag

Banned
I fucked up yo.
I couldn't/can't fall asleep.
I have a flight in 4 hours, and I guess I'm forced to stay awake till then.

Only a 3 hour flight so I guess that little nap I'll take during the flight is gonna be all my fuel for tomorrow.
Yay

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
How long does it take all y'all to get tired of a song you're constantly listening to?

I'm obsessed to "hell of a life" and "swimming pools" right now.
I love it.
I've taught myself to stop listening to shit I like just so I don't burn out. Otherwise 3-4 weeks at the max for a really good song, albums probably 2.

HiResDes

Why is everyone sleeping on Trap Money Benny, probably the best new trap producer of the year and only secnd to Eric Dingus for rookie producer of the year

How song is a Trinidad James set? Dude only has two songs that people know.

He played most of his mixtape.

Just kept playing the hook of some of the songs to get people interested lol. Then his DJ had "POPPED A MOLLY IM SWEATIN WOO" as (I have no idea what its called so I'm going to pretend like I do) a backdrop that'd he'd play after every song until he ended with All gold everything.

iavi

He played most of his mixtape.

Just kept playing the hook of some of the songs to get people interested lol. Then his DJ had "POPPED A MOLLY IM SWEATIN WOO" as (I have no idea what its called so I'm going to pretend like I do) a backdrop that'd he'd play after every song until he ended with All gold everything.

That sounds wack as hell.

Honestly, if you don't have material, don't tour.

Eminem is playing here this week, Chance the Rapper is one of the opening acts. No one will have a clue who the guy is

Edit: damn, Yelawolf, Slaughterhouse, Earlwolf are supporting too. Wish I didn't have to sell my ticket now...

I dunno. Chance has gotten BIG around here. All anecdotal, but; I'll be listening to Acid Rap at work, and dudes will come up like 'oh, is that Chance the rapper? one of the homies just put me on to him etc' or when I put it on in the ride, homies will already know of it. This happens more than it doesn't.

iavi

His music is horrible, the character he plays is horrible, but after the interview with Nardwuar, I've got respect for the guy. He passed that character litmus test.

HiResDes

Finalyl checked out Bishop Nehru's StrictlyFlowz and shit is on point. Incredible shit coming from a 16 year old, like fuck. Dare I say he might even have more potential than the likes of Earl, Joey Bada$$, and Wiki.

PBY

Banned
TJ is just not interesting to me. I don't find him funny or charismatic. And I like a lot of dumb corny rap.

Esch

Banned
TJ is borderline offensive to me honestly. He seems like a ridiculous collection of stereotypes, on some new minstrel show shit.

Finalyl checked out Bishop Nehru's StrictlyFlowz and shit is on point. Incredible shit coming from a 16 year old, like fuck. Dare I say he might even have more potential than the likes of Earl, Joey Bada$$, and Wiki.
One of those ain't like the others.

But, yeah it is quite surprising especially when he has a doom collab tape in the making. (Who knows if it will happen tho)

HiResDes

I ain't been sleeping, but forreal it's been super dead in here for the past couple of weeks. I know today is Sunday, but even on workdays and shit. Like I've been thinking about leaving for KTT or Boxden or The Coli.

Anyway I'm pretty excited for this:

738efe9c026211e3a2fe22000a1f8ce3_7.jpg

overcast

I think we're just slow because it's been relatively slow on large scale releases, we're not too large of a community.

Don't leave us.

PBY

Banned
I ain't been sleeping, but forreal it's been super dead in here for the past couple of weeks. I know today is Sunday, but even on workdays and shit. Like I've been thinking about leaving for KTT or Boxden or The Coli.

Anyway I'm pretty excited for this:

738efe9c026211e3a2fe22000a1f8ce3_7.jpg
KTT x GAF is the ultimate combo.

Esch

Banned
Boxden = old, unreadable garbage
KTT = hypebeast echo chamber
The Coli = funny, but as a hip hop forum isn't that great aside from leaks and photoshops. Nas stan echo chamber.

Yeah, I guess you could try /mu/ or Reddit, but I hate both sites from a visual perspective, worse than boxden even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom