• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
Guys, can we stop making Hopsin jokes. They stopped being funny in 2011. Seriously. They were played out by then. Shit is lame as fuck.

Cudder

BRh0mpvCQAIUkem.jpg

lol

effzee

It's good to have hope that old Lupe will be back...

:(

F&LII was a huge step in the right direction. Songs he has released since then here and there have been pretty damn good. Of course none of it made it to mainstream or radio so who knows which way he goes for his next project.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
F&LII was a huge step in the right direction. Songs he has released since then here and there have been pretty damn good. Of course none of it made it to mainstream or radio so who knows which way he goes for his next project.

Battle Scars is a top ten radio played single at this very moment.

Finally listened to it. Kendricks verse is great. Kinda sad that this is what gets people talking nowadays though.

Not taking anything away, but the reaction is insanely big. This type of shit doesn't happen anymore.

Damn @ that Kendrick Verse...it felt like Old Eminem Resurrected within him....literally. Shit was sick.

As much as I love Jay Elec, and as much as I love his verse.....it's ridiculous to say it was better than kendricks.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
It's always the Off Topic dudes that talk out the side of their neck regarding Gaf-Hop. Trying to be on that sneak tip and throw in that side salt. We seent you doe.

Just a lot of dudes too intimidated to drop in here and post because they fear getting their panties pulled down and exposed as tasteless idiots.

Natural

Damn @ that Kendrick Verse...it felt like Old Eminem Resurrected within him....literally. Shit was sick.

As much as I love Jay Elec, and as much as I love his verse.....it's ridiculous to say it was better than kendricks.

Yeah I agree, Jay Elec verse was decent, but not touching Kendrick's. Kendrick went in.

Esch

Banned
Lmao at people in there talking about 'an underground hip hop topic' . Shit would be too funny. Its funny to watch p4k style hipsters and dudes still salty about the fall of backpack shit vent their frustrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom