• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OT8| Let Blackace Down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

zQK2fJH.png

Funny how I glanced at the once and blamed it on Kanye.

Then I look up what KKT is. SMH.

mooooose

If we are being honest, it's not as classic as XXX's cover

Fool's Gold with them rap album covers this year tho...

The music besides, these two are two of my favorite covers this year, byfar. Just really recognizable and speak for the albums really well. Outside of BOATS and BOATS2, they are the best hip hop covers I've seen in a long time.

overcast

If we are being honest, it's not as classic as XXX's cover

Fool's Gold with them rap album covers this year tho...
Yeah, XXX has one of my favorite album covers of all time. We'll see how well this art fits the album once it comes out.

Yeah, Fool's Gold is on point definitely.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I honestly though the XXX and the Run The Jewels covers were pretty bad. I like the idea of the Run The Jewels cover but it kinda looks bleh.

overcast

The XXX is not only appealing to the eye, but it completely represents the album. The picture of the demonic girl captures the dark/sinister side of the album. You have the drugs and sex on the cover, but the tear coming down shows the pain.

Love it.

ASAP Rocky Charged With Assault on Female Fan

According to TMZ, A$AP Rocky has been charged with assault after allegedly smacking a female fan in the face in Philadelphia during the Made In America festival.

The incident took place over the weekend at Benjamin Franklin Parkway. While A$AP was performing during the Saturday show, he went into the crowd. The woman claims that fans started tearing at Rocky's shirt and the Harlem rapper turned around and gave her an open-handed slap to the face.

The woman has subsequently filed a criminal complaint with the District Attorney's Office, where she claims she suffered whiplash from the incident.

A FUCKING SAP.

There's a video of Asap slapping a woman in Australia too at a different concert :/

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The day we put out a GAFHOP tape, Leviathan rises from the deep, to bathe the world in apocalyptic flame.

So I'm in. Can we get 16 bars though? None of that 10 cats on a track with 4 bar verses stuff.

Detox

How hard do you have to slapped to be whiplashed?

If the person is worth a couple of millions and they tap you, lie on the floor and wait for the ambulance. Tell your lawyer you have neck pain.
If they aren't worth anything and pay child support and alimony monthly, fight them.

HiResDes

The XXX is not only appealing to the eye, but it completely represents the album. The picture of the demonic girl captures the dark/sinister side of the album. You have the drugs and sex on the cover, but the tear coming down shows the pain.

Love it.

Spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom