• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

boxter432

so, Frey's dead
North united, littelfinger always lurking
Wildlings going to eastwatch/wall castles
Euron going to get a prize for Cersei (Tyrion)
Arya trotting to King's landing after hitting up MSG for the Ed Sheeren concert
Fire crew roaming
Sam cleaning a mountain of shit and finds a mountain of dragonglass
Ser Jorah all scaly in the Citadel
Dany arrives at dragonstone

TankRizzo

Banned
I literally gagged and almost threw up when sam was cleaning up the bedpans of shit. I've been battling a stomach bug all day and it almost did me in

Barzul

Amazing first episode. So many story threads to look forward too. Dany and Jon will meet up soon enough, Sam's scene just added the urgency.

El-Suave

Ok for a setup episode I guess. Ed Sheeran's knight boy band with incredible nice manners and impeccable cleanliness were the most un GoT sight in the entire show so far.

Those two make an awesome team.

Shall-We-Begin-Star-Trek.gif

He was ordered to go find a cure for himself, so he went to the place with the most learned maesters, is what I'm guessing.

Oh right. Thanks.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
Anyone else notice how much the Dragonstone throne room looks like the one from Dragon Age: Inquisiton?

She's sitting on a mountain of dragon glass and some dude up north needs it....

I feel like the ending to this episode was kind of lame. Just dany walking around dragonstone for like 5 min... Although it is danys first steps in westeros so it is significant but still boring.

Overall great episode, especially the hound scenes.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
"Shall we begin"

Great episode, lovely way to start off the season.

Arya killing off all the Freys was great, I honestly didn't think we were gonna be there again. Freys are off the table for good now.

The Hound and The Brotherhood Without Banners is a great team up. I guess we're now seeing what Winter those to the common folk, too bad it had to be the nice family from past season, but great way to show the Hound's softer side. Speaking of The Hound, I got fucking chills when he looked into the fire. He is definitely going to be gifted a Valyrian sword down the line.

Really liked that montage with Sam cleaning and feeding people. It was very Breaking Bad-ish.

That cave/mountain in Dragonstone tells us that Jon and Dany have to join up sometime down the line, either in this season, or the next. They're not going to be finding much Dragonglass elsewhere but she's sitting on the biggest deposit known, also, she has dragons who can make more.

Dany finally landing was great, I've been waiting for that for years, it almost doesn't seem real. Got a little be emotional when she was walking up those steps. Liked that little bit where Missandei stopped Greyworm so Dany could really take in the moment by herself.

So glad to have Game of Thrones back.

Raw64life

I almost vomited during that shit cleaning scene. Then I actually vomited when Ed Sheeran appeared.

Other than that, not a terrible episode.

Aikidoka

Decent enough start. Got to see Arya murder people so A+ in my book. I hope Sansa gets exposed the White Walkers directly soon because everyone being in denial could get pretty frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom