• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

DIBkg2bXsAEFX06.jpg

Jon Pls'No

Ingeniero

Dany kills Tyrion to gain favor with Cersei
I like this.
Tyrion is an awful hand, he is guilty of killing Tywin and Cersei hates him to the guts.
Now Danny has Jon, Tyrion is not needed anymore.
His death will be a good shock for the audience.
Relieves a big paycheck.

It's perfect, I hope he dies now.

I like this.
Tyrion is an awful hand, he is guilty of killing Tywin and Cersei hates him to the guts.
Relieves a big paycheck.

Me too, I haven't really given a fuck about Tyrion since S5, he's been pretty boring since. Kill him, put that money towards Ghost getting some screen time.

And Dany also has Jorah who probably deserves to be her hand and would probably do a pretty good job of it.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I'm thinking a relatively bloodless finale.

Yara, because something has to make Theon sad enough to collapse on the beach via the preview
Littlefinger, because it's past time, and there has to be some alternate point to the whole Ayra/Sansa thing from last episode

I had made a prediction list before the season started, wondering how I've done:
Post of it, from the other GoT topic.

Lets see how my S7 prediction will turn out:
Littlefinger
Pod
Yara
Melissandre
All the Sands/Dorne
Olenna (I'm going to be right one of these days)
Euron
Bronn :(
Beric
Thoros
Jorah
Brienne
The Mountain (again)
Qyburn
Grey Worm
Sam's asshole Dad
All the Night's Watch (come on, Edd mah boy, make it out of there ok :( )

So far, doesn't look like I hit on alot of them, but there's a chance to add 2 in the finale

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
See guys, plot holes are nothing new for season 7!

Jon should've died right here, White Walker literally has the sharp end pointed at him and then decides to use the blunt end.
That's not really a plot hole. The spear throw isn't a plot hole lol.

Pagusas

Elden Member
Ugly? have you actually seen ugly people? and no, he is just older with different haircut that made him slightly different

I said TV show ugly, and even made a point of that. TV show ugly is still a 9/10 in real life. Unless its the CW, at which point ugly is a 15/10 in real life.

That's not really a plot hole. The spear throw isn't a plot hole lol.

Lol I know, I'm just referencing all the complaints about the writing this season. It's not like there haven't been weird moments in previous seasons that don't really make sense if you actually think about it.

I overlook it for the most part, but that moment definitely bothered me a bit. Like, why wouldn't he just kill Jon when he has the chance?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Code:
[IMG]https://i.redd.it/fphz7ntvvrhz.jpg[/IMG]

I wanna see a video where they show the process that they go through to make all of these dresses and whatnot. THey are beautiful.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Rewatched s1e2. Even with all the tragic stuff that's happened in this series, that ending still hits me pretty hard. What a toll for such a small fight, Stark kids already scarred for life.

roytheone

The more I think about it, the more I realize next episode may be the most important GoT episode for me yet.

- Its the longest episode, which means if it sucks it will suck for a while
- It comes off one of what i consider one of the weakest episodes in the series, so having 2 of those back to back would be bad
- It is the last episode in a season that has been very inconsistent imo. I can still fall both ways on the quality of this season based on the final episode.
- The events in this episode will set up the final season.

So yeah, don't fuck this up guys!

Nameless

Ep1 - decent
Ep2 - quite good
Ep3- great
EP4 - incredible
Ep5 - sloppy but fun
Ep6 - extremely sloppy with decent action
Ep7 - ????

Eps 5 and 6 were really weak. If they eff up the season finale this season will replace 5 as the worst in my eyes.

Please DnD, Please don't fuck this up!!!!

Volimar

I wonder who makes Dany's jewelry.

Still hoping for a huge turnabout of expectations and have Dany do something crazy at the meeting. A dracarys or two...

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Qyburn's Scorpio is no-more, we saw that it had no real effect and Jaime even tells us this, and then we see the Night King do something very similar and actually kill one. It'd be really silly for us to see something as fucked up as Viserion dying by a 50 cal and then seeing Rhaegal or Drogon getting killed by a BB-gun.

Volimar

Qyburn's Scorpio is no-more, we saw that it had no real effect and Jaime even tells us this, and then we see the Night King do something very similar and actually kill one. It'd be really silly for us to see something as fucked up as Viserion dying by a 50 cal and then seeing Rhaegal or Drogon getting killed by a BB-gun.

There has to be more scorpions, probably several parked around the Red Keep. They were ineffective at killing Drogon, but they took him off the board for the battle. If only they had thought to do it sooner.

Poison tip.

One for the NK, one for Dany and one for Frankenmountain.

Ingeniero

Qyburn mass produced Scorpions...
They are probably well placed and hidden all around the dragon pit...

Dragons have to go down, DOWN.
It's the only way.

Addi

Shit is going down at the meeting i bet but we only have the hound shot drawing a sword, maibe its ....

mmnj9aejpg.jpeg

Maybe Cersei won't cooperate before Tryion is put on trial for the murder of Tywin. Trial by combat!!

It might still work with dragonglass spears against Viserion though. There's probably a reason it was established other than only creating tension in one battle scene.

Pagusas

Elden Member
I think it's interesting that in the promo we see
damn near everyone showing up to this meeting except for Dany

What if Danny is the one who lays a trap and uses the opportunity to kill Cersi? That would be pretty bad ass and show her true crazy side.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Trial by combat for Tyrion, he nominates Drogon as his champion

Drogon vs. Undead Mountain.

Volimar

What if Danny is the one who lays a trap and uses the opportunity to kill Cersi? That would be pretty bad ass and show her true crazy side.

She goes full Lex Luthor in BvS and doesn't attend the meeting. It starts without her and then 30 minutes in, Tyrion takes off his mask to reveal that he is actually Drogon and breathes fire on everyone there.

Addi

Trial by combat, Tyrion nominates the Night king. Check Mate, now Cersei has to fight the army of the dead with them.

Aurongel

Trial by combat, Tyrion nominates the Night king. Check Mate, now Cersei has to fight the army of the dead with them.
I could actually see Tyrion saying that as a joke. Wasn't there a throwaway line once saying that the Mad King chose fire as his champion once and just lit the other guy on fire?

Sephzilla

Who would realistically fight for Tyrion? Especially if it was against The zombified Mountain.

I can't think of anyone.

The Hound, Jorah, Jon Snow, Greyworm, Danny if she's allowed to use a dragon.

Snow is fairly underrated as a swordsman too, he could give The Mountain a run for his money

Nameless

Who would realistically fight for Tyrion? Especially if it was against The zombified Mountain.

I can't think of anyone.

Jon considers Tyrion a friend, so it wouldn't be in his character just to stand by and do nothing. Plus he isn't scared of anything so fear wouldn't stop him.

Goodstyle

Dany kills Tyrion to gain favor with Cersei
You know what sucks about this? This would actually be towards Dany's benefit. Even if it doesn't gain favor with Cersei, it would still be a net positive because Tyrion won't be around to screw things up.

Maybe with zombie durability the Mountain might actually be able to fight the Hound decently instead of just looking like a punk-ass bitch throwing a tantrum.

I like this.
Relieves a big paycheck.

You know. If this was any other season Tyrion, I would be pissed at this post.
But since it's not, off with his head...

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
I think it's interesting that in the promo we see
damn near everyone showing up to this meeting except for Dany

Shit if I was in grieving
for a loved one I just lost, I don't care whose meeting I'm supposed to attend, I'm not going because I'm in mourning.

It breaks my heart reading all this mean stuff being said about Tyrion. He doesn't need to die guys. He just has to sit out till Cersei is dealt with due to a conflict of interest.

Sephzilla

Shit if I was in grieving
for a loved one I just lost, I don't care whose meeting I'm supposed to attend, I'm not going because I'm in mourning.

It breaks my heart reading all this mean stuff being said about Tyrion. he doesn't need to die guys. He just has to sit out till Cersei is dealt with due to a conflict of interest.

director-episode-viii-ix-star-wars.gif

Tyrion and Cersei hate each other. If anything I think Tyrion and Jamie would have the conflict of interest

I have a hard time believing anyone but Jon would legitimately do it for Tyrion.

The Hound would do it only to kill Sandor, Tyrion would have nothing to do with that decision I don't think.

Greyworm, Dany?

I haven't watched the preview so don't quote me with a preview spoiler please, but I don't think Greyworm would walk his way to KL just to save Tyrion. That goes for anyone who won't already be there.

Top Bottom