• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

OrionX

I've been thinking for a while that if Cersei and Tyrion ever meet again one of them's not leaving the room alive, so I'm very concerned for Tyrion at the moment.

nubbe

Yeah Nudity. But no Sexual Content or Graphic Sexual Content.

9QIzKjN.gif

What if Sansa and Arya were faking their sister hatred feud bullshit to throw off Littlefinger and they kill him tonight
skip1.png

Nah, they are both suffering from PTSD, and are just as messed up as they seem. But they have been together in Winterfell for at least a month now, and they don't seem to be talking to each other when camera is not pointing at them. That is Lost level stupid...

molnizzle

All I known is,

after Battle of the Bastards last season, I thought, well, it'll all be downhill from here. No way the finale will live up to that. Then the next week comes and I get to watch one of the best and most entertaining hours of television I've ever seen.

This season is already behind the curve going into the finale... it can only be better now... right?

I don't think they faked it. Arya figured out Sansas strings were being pulled by littlefinger last episode.

I hope she knows little finger is manipulating sansa and goes after him instead of her. Although it is kind of ridiculous that sansa even trusts little finger at this point. She knows he is utterly selfish and a manipulator, so it makes no sense. It is almost as silly as arya going after sansa when they are on the same team and have so many other enemies they could be going after instead of one another.

roytheone

All I known is,

after Battle of the Bastards last season, I thought, well, it'll all be downhill from here. No way the finale will live up to that. Then the next week comes and I get to watch one of the best and most entertaining hours of television I've ever seen.

This season is already behind the curve going into the finale... it can only be better now... right?

Well....if the finale is 80 minutes of tension only for the zombie to be delivered and then everyone going "ok, time to be buddies!", THAT would be worse than the rest of the season.

Volimar

I want a scene where Arya confronts Littlefinger, and then a few scenes later one between LF and Sansa where he subtly questions her motives and when he discovers that she does have the North's interests at heart he takes off the mask revealing Arya. The end of the ignoble Lord Baelish, save for the occasional performance to the knights of the vale.

FiggyCal

Banned
All I known is,

I'm like 99% sure the last episode was supposed to be the highlight of the season. But who knows. I really liked the last episode and I am pumped for this one.

Sure, but if you think the great war between the living and the dead is only going to play out like typical good vs evil then you're wrong.

It's going to be both good and evil vs. dead.

This has been said so many times throughout the series that it's obvious there will be an alliance for the war.

LF, Cersei and maybe even Euron have just as much plot armor right now as Jon and Dany do.

I'm not looking at it from a good vs evil perspective. I'm looking at it from an operational efficiency perspective. Whether Cersei's fighting them or fighting with them they'll still have to watch their backs. It's like trying to drive while a lion is in the backseat. You can't focus on the road ahead while worrying about when the lions gonna bite you in the neck.

To add to this, the show hasn't really shown this to be a costly war for Dany where squashing Cersei and absorbing her troops wouldn't be the preferred route. Dany lost two armies because she held back thanks to Tyrion's counsel. But the Dothrki and Drogon proved she could win pretty handily without resorting to burning and sacking KL. Aside being born in Westeros, the show hasn't really sold me on the people's loyalty and devotion to Cersei considering the people have always hated her even before blowing up the Sept.

I'm not looking at it from a good vs evil perspective. I'm looking at it from an operational efficiency perspective. Whether Cersei's fighting them or fighting with them they'll still have to watch their backs. It's like trying to drive while a lion is in the backseat. You can't focus on the road ahead while worrying about when the lions gonna bite you in the neck.

To add to this, the show hasn't really shown this to be a costly war for Dany where squashing Cersei and absorbing her troops wouldn't be the preferred route. Dany lost two armies because she held back thanks to Tyrion's counsel. Aside being born in Westeros, the show hasn't really sold me on the people's loyalty and devotion to Cersei considering the people have always hated her even before blowing up the Sept.

You're completely missing my point and I'm completely aware of what you were trying to say the first time around. I agree with it, I just know it won't play out like that because the show time and time again, as recently as the last episode has said that death is the real enemy.

Joe

Is it possible to LEGALLY watch the finale live tonight on the Internet? I'm in the USA but not an HBO subscriber.

Tall4Life

Is it possible to LEGALLY watch the finale live tonight on the Internet? I'm in the USA but not an HBO subscriber.

On the internet in the US? Legally? No. A bar or something might be showing it though

There might be an HBO Go free trial but idk

Nameless

Gotta say I've been very happy with Amazon's HBO add-on. Episodes have been up promptly at 8:55 each week and I feel like the quality is a smidge better than the HBO Now app.

Joe

Sub to HBO Now. I think it's $15 monthly.

You can always get an HBO Now free trial for a month, too.

HBO Now free trial.

On the internet in the US? Legally? No. A bar or something might be showing it though

There might be an HBO Go free trial but idk

HBO Now is a thing.
Thanks a lot! Appreciate it.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Never understood why they didn't unify the names and just offer you a "free" sub if you have cable.

Or why to get Now you have to get it through other devices and not just straight through their website. They make this shit super annoying to get for no reason.

OrionX

Death predictions? I'm saying it's gonna be Sansa stab by dumbass Arya, because that would enrage the audience the most.

I think the audience would be more enraged if Sansa made a move that gets Arya killed. Though I'm not sure I would blame her after the way Arya came at her last week.

Top Bottom