• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

Not really. Rhaegar is their uncle by marriage, but an uncle by marriage sister isn't really anything. I definitely don't consider my uncles by marriage siblings family or in laws.
I do. But that could just be a thing in my culture.

No way she will like it, she has spent the last 6 years talking about her "birthright" that when she finds out that she has no birthright she will not be happy.
I disagree, my good sir

Tall4Life

I think Cersei will bring in Jaime for crimes of treason, he chooses trial by combat, chooses The Hound as his champion vs The Mountain. That's how we get Cleganebowl

Unicorn

coinopdragon_zpspynbpay8.gif

giphy.gif

PixelatedBookake

Okay so here's the thing.

Can Dany really get preggers? Didn't Viserys rape her numerous times? That's what he implied during some of his scenes.

It's because the evil magic woman from season 1 cursed her and killed Drogo. If I remember correctly. It fucked up her baby cause she cursed her reproductive organs or something.

NimbusD

Actually thought Cersei would kill Jaime right there.
Had me shook.

Yeah for real, that was a scene better acted and written than the whole plot of arya and sansa's. No one for a second thought they would hurt each other, but cersei could actually fucking do that shit. The hurt in Jaime's eyes had me shook.

Can Dany really get preggers? Didn't Viserys rape her numerous times? That's what he implied during some of his scenes.

Yo what? I didn't pick up on that at all. He was willing to do anything to her (and have anyone else do anything) to get the throne but I didn't gather that he actually raped her

i think they mean Jojens dad. Hes the guy that put the knife in Daynes neck i think. Didnt Meera say she was headed to her family when she left Bran? That would be Howland right?

Howland, yes. Right now only three people likely know of Jon's actual parentage: Bran, Sam, and Howland

jfkgoblue

I do. But that could just be a thing in my culture.

I disagree, my good sir
Watch the Inside the episode, they say pretty much outright that it is gonna cause problems.
It's because the evil magic woman from season 1 cursed her and killed Drogo. If I remember correctly. It fucked up her baby cause she cursed her reproductive organs or something.
The thing is, D&D cut that part of the prophecy out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5E7kPax4eno

FiggyCal

Banned

She was definitely pregnant with Drogo's baby. And you know what, I don't trust what the witch said in a passing comment that one time while she knew she was going to die. I think Jon is right.

Kyoufu

Yeah but Viserys raping her was before he sold her to Drogo. Did she not get pregnant from those times?

Viserys was messed up. :/

Yo what? I didn't pick up on that at all. He was willing to do anything to her (and have anyone else do anything) to get the throne but I didn't gather that he actually raped her

When he told her "You don't to awaken the dragon do you?" Implying that the dragon was his cock, pretty much. Then in a later episode when she invites him for supper he gets mad and calls her a slut then says she has awakened the dragon and is about to rape her before she wacks him in the head.

I am going to say the woman was right that Dany couldn't get preggers...until you mix another Targ in there. She has had sex before and didn't get pregnant. It will be the fact that Jon has Targ in him that will seal the deal.

KHarvey16

His stint with the Wildlings involved lying, lots of it. All of it for the "greater good." The exact thing he seemed so adamant against doing in this episode because of the "value of words" or whatever. I'll have to rewatch the scene but I recall that his refusal to comply wasn't even about his loyalty to Dany, it was about not being willing to lie.

You're not willing to look past the surface here. Yes, he said lying was bad and yet he lied before. First your position assumes he can't change as a character and secondly, as I've been saying, this desire to keep an oath is inspired by his feelings for Dany. As a character he has always been motivated by romantic feelings when they're present, even and especially when it meant doing something that wasn't practical.

duckroll

Jaime and Bran reunion...

though at this point I don't think Bran cares.

"It was me."

"I know."

"I'm sorry."

"Doesn't matter."

"I'm so sorry I made you this way."

"Don't give yourself too much credit, I went North and became a tree god."

"...alright."

Dude I think when she finds out he's not only a Targaryen but Rhaegar's son, she's gonna get turned on even more.

She's never known Rhaegar but is convinced that he was a good man and if she is with her brother's son, she's going to feel so happy inside that a piece of her brother is still on the earth, in the form of Jon, and she's never gonna wanna leave his sight after that.
of course this is the ideal situation but somehow things will turn upside down and someone will die. my guess is it will be Jon by way of sacrificing himself to save everyone.

Jon, Ghost(lol) and Rhaegal.
im trying to imagine Ghost charging into a horde of the dead and not coming out dead

but i just can lol
I think so too. She was about restoring the Targaryen name to the its former glory.

Jon doesn't want to be king and would probably tell her, look at all she's done, she hasn't rebuilt the Targaryen name, she's built a new Targaryen imagine, etc...
jon doesn't want to be king, but he did accept the title of king of the north. maybe he just wants to inherit his families domain, but i think he actually does enjoy ruling in his own way. he values the meaning of a promise to people, and that makes him a person fit for ruling.
but who knows if he will even have a chance to take up the mantle and rule the seven kingdoms. there's a good chance he will die in the war to come

Anyone else doubt that Cersei is actually pregnant? Or was there some confirmation of it that I missed.

The witch told her she'd have 3 children, and they would all die.

She's probably pregnant and gets eaten by a dragon

Also qyburn spoke to her In the scene asking her if he can get her anything in the way you'd ask an expecting mother.

NimbusD

So annoyed by the arya/sansa plotline. I'm so glad it's over, but what a shitty way to end littlefinger. His whole sceming amounted to nothing at all.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I am going to say the woman was right that Dany couldn't get preggers...until you mix another Targ in there. She has had sex before and didn't get pregnat. It will be the fact that Jon has Targ in him that will seal the deal.

And he's got Lord of Light-powered semen to ressurect those dead ovaries. :p

Yeah for real, that was a scene better acted and written than the whole plot of arya and sansa's. No one for a second thought they would hurt each other, but cersei could actually fucking do that shit. The hurt in Jaime's eyes had me shook.

When Dany and Jamie first faced off a few episodes back, I thought 'next time, there are no do-overs. One of our favs has to die."

Earlier in this episode, Tyrion eggs Cersei to be done with it. She lets him go. Shortly, we have this scene with her and Jamie and I thought 'well, no do-overs on the same scenario' and expected him to die.

I got worked.

NimbusD

Anyone else doubt that Cersei is actually pregnant? Or was there some confirmation of it that I missed.

Oh yeah, I think she's lying for sure. The only time I thought it might be true is when I thought for a split second she was actually joining the fight in the north.

Jaime's not going to be happy when he finds out either.

jon doesn't want to be king, but he did accept the title of king of the north. maybe he just wants to inherit his families domain, but i think he actually does enjoy ruling in his own way. he values the meaning of a promise to people, and that makes him a person fit for ruling.
but who knows if he will even have a chance to take up the mantle and rule the seven kingdoms. there's a good chance he will die in the war to come

He accepted that purely because he wated to rally people to fight the ww threat.

Neece

Yeah but Viserys raping her was before he sold her to Drogo. Did she not get pregnant from those times?

Viserys was messed up. :/

When he told her "You don't to awaken the dragon do you?" Implying that the dragon was his cock, pretty much. Then in a later episode when she invites him for supper he gets mad and calls her a slut then says she has awakened the dragon and is about to rape her before she wacks him in the head.

I think waking the dragon just means beating her.

Top Bottom