• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sangreal

feels like the first "happy" episode in ages

preview looked awesome. I'm guessing that was Braavos? and we finally get the trial

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Sansa has no luck.

I noticed a few problems with that last fight, some hesitation, but it was nice to see some of that again.

When Bran was staring at Jon and decided to leave I got hit hard with feels.

What a great episode, Jon definitely would have been dead if it wasn't for that girl. And Hodor, I was afraid he was going to die when Bran warged into him.

Another great episode.

And finally, I can't believe that littlefinger was involved in Lord Arons death, his deceit goes a lot further back than we're led to believe.

BRAN IS COOL AS FUCK

also, why didn't any wilding fuck fucking mention the three fucking hostages that were there before burning everything to the fucking ground. Jesus christ, why didn't Jon even ask if Bran was there, didn't he say Bran might've been at Crastor's Keep? the fuuuuuck

Hand slayer dude was like there are hounds in on eof the huts so don't go near it?

Jon couldn't think to himself, "omg maybe it's fucking Ghost, my long lost fucking direwolf?" and then stumble upon his fucking brother.

and oommmggggg, bran bro, just talk to jon he'd bring you back then deck you out in a full carriage to go find the fucking tree instead of fucking chilling on Hodor's back.

uuughghghhghghgghggh

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Dude Sansa's life just keeps getting worse, how is that even possible. The Queen up there, I had forgotten how creepy she was. Aahhhh

Also poor Hodor. Hodor.

Pepiope

BRAN IS COOL AS FUCK

also, why didn't any wilding fuck fucking mention the three fucking hostages that were there before burning everything to the fucking ground. Jesus christ, why didn't Jon even ask if Bran was there, didn't he say Bran might've been at Crastor's Keep? the fuuuuuck

Hand slayer dude was like there are hounds in on eof the huts so don't go near it?

Jon couldn't think to himself, "omg maybe it's fucking Ghost, my long lost fucking direwolf?" and then stumble upon his fucking brother.

and oommmggggg, bran bro, just talk to jon he'd bring you back then deck you out in a full carriage to go find the fucking tree instead of fucking chilling on Hodor's back.

uuughghghhghghgghggh
Who needs a carriage when Bran can turn Hodor into a fucking Superman!

sangreal

hodor2.png

Would not fuck w/ this guy IRL

BRAN IS COOL AS FUCK

uuughghghhghghgghggh

Locke was the only one who knew (who was working with Roose Bolton, who was working with the Freys/Lannisters) about Jon Snow and wanted him dead. Finding the other 3 was pure luck as he saw them in the hut. He said to stay clear from said hut on purpose so he can take him and kill him. He should have killed him there, but maybe he wanted to get him in a situation where he could kill Bran and Jon together. So no, Jon had no clue thanks to Locke. He did the best he could. he just didn't know about Bran's powers. Now he's dead. I don't know what Roose is gonna do now.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Pretty solid episode. Everyone in the room gave a dissatisfied sigh
when Bran decided to not to reunite with Jon
lol.

Locke was the only one who knew (who was working with Roose Bolton, who was working with the Freys/Lannisters) about Jon Snow and wanted him dead. Finding the other 3 was pure luck as he saw them in the hut. He said to stay clear from said hut on purpose so he can take him and kill him. He should have killed him there, but maybe he wanted to get him in a situation where he could kill Bran and Jon together. So no, Jon had no clue thanks to Locke. He did the best he could. he just didn't know about Bran's powers. Now he's dead. I don't know what Roose is gonna do now.
Him saying to stay clear because of hounds in the hut should have tingled jon's spidey senses man.
Jon should be thinking " what kind of fucking dogs are gonna scare this crinkly creepy looking motherfucker, oh shit! my direwolf Ghost! he looks scary as fffuck, I should check that hut out on the way!"

and then BAM King Bran!

jvm

Gamasutra.
Good episode. I love Arya's character. Seeing her and Bran grow up is tons of fun. On the other hand, Sansa never changes.

Only thing that bothers me right now is that we have two odd-couple lines going on. Arya and The Hound ... Brienne and Pod.

Pepiope

I think I would have liked it more if John wasn't at his mercy towards the end. I understand the significance of having the girl stab him, but I wanted to see him die a more gruesome death like Locke.
A sword went through the back of his head and went through his mouth. How much more gruesome do you want? Lol

Dude Sansa's life just keeps getting worse, how is that even possible. The Queen up there, I had forgotten how creepy she was. Aahhhh

I know, poor girl. I feel awful for her, she really is a sweetheart who just keeps getting the worst of it.

Last episode when Tyrion says, Sansa's not a killer, not yet anyway. I hope she turns into one, she has to, at some point she has to break.

Did any of the women know that Bran was Jon's brother? None of them decided to pass that info along?

EXACTLY, they were all in the room when they brought Bran,Jojen and Meera to the main guy at Crastor's Keep yet they sudden;y fucking forget.

They might not have known Bran's significance but some pretty highborn kid is captured and nobody remembers to tell the night's watch?

fuck this man.

EXACTLY, they were all in the room when they brought Bran,Jojen and Meera to the main guy at Crastor's Keep yet they sudden;y fucking forget.

They might not have known Bran's significance but some pretty highborn kid is captured and nobody remembers to tell the night's watch?

fuck this man.

This is barely, and I mean barely a plot hole. Cool your horses man.

This is barely, and I mean barely a plot hole. Cool your horses man.
IT WAS SOOOOOOOOO CLOOOOOOOOSSSSSEEEEE
imagine Bran showing Jon his powers n shiiittttttt

I NEED Stark family dialogue, fuck the lannisters.

Speaking of the Lannisters, besides Cersei and Jamie being evil disgusting fucks, they don't seem to be an all encompassing evil.

Well....they didn't kill Jon Aryn.

ut fuck cersei and Jamie

Tywin too, probably.

Curufinwe

A sword went through the back of his head and went through his mouth. How much more gruesome do you want? Lol

Exactly. You can't expect him or any bad guy on the show to be tortured to death for a year long period or whatever ridiculous amount of punishment would be worthy of his crimes.

I loved all the comeuppance in this episode. Three pieces of shit getting what they deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom